Question on lynch box call

Lynch fool proof turkey call

So what if you have a Lynch Fool Proof Turkey Call, Model 101 1965 that says on the side of the box. "This call was made and tested by M L Lynch, World Champion Turkey Caller and Manufacturer, 306 Edgewood Boulevard Birmingham 9 Alabama". Plus you have the ORIGINAL Instruction sheet.

What would it be worth?

So what if you have a Lynch Fool Proof Turkey Call, Model 101 1965 that says on the side of the box. "This call was made and tested by M L Lynch, World Champion Turkey Caller and Manufacturer, 306 Edgewood Boulevard Birmingham 9 Alabama". Plus you have the ORIGINAL Instruction sheet.

What would it be worth?
those are worth a good bit more than the liberty calls. i'm not sure of exact price but they usually go over 150 on ebay.

cletus T

hey guys, i have a old lynch that belonged to my dad. its a model 102. its got a date 1958 on both sides. the address is M.L LYNCH .306 EDGEWOOD BLVD.B'HAM . ALA. can you tell me anything about it? it has a hen call on the left side and the gobbler on the right. it still has a great sound.

tbgator

Banned
I am looking for a Lynch box called Lynch's Longbeard Model 1950.One of my friends I hunt with has one and it sounds good.It has the grooved sides on it instead of the single panel sides like they have now.Anyone seen one or know where I could find one? :huh:

tbgator

Banned
Just received my box from Chip at Allen Jenkin's calls and it sounds great. He had a brand new never used Model 150 made in Liberty,Miss whenever.I love the sound of this box compared to other models.Thanks Chip and Allen.:cool:

returntoarchery

A long time turkey hunter on another board suggested as my first turkey call I pick up a K&H yella hammer or a Lynch Fool Proof 101. I got the K&H before turkey season and learned to use it. Since then I've tried several box calls at Bass Pro (I know those aren't in the best shape) and a friend's Primos but I just couldn't get the hang of it. While at small outdoor shop in Milledgeville, I saw several Lynch box calls and there was a Fool Proof 101 1965. I remembered the advice and picked it up. I'm glad I did. Boy that is a sweet sounding call. Much easier to use than the other box calls I tried. Now for more practice.

Last edited:

tbgator

Banned
A long time turkey hunter on another board suggested as my first turkey call I pick up a K&H yella hammer or a Lynch Fool Proof 101. I got the K&H before turkey season and learned to use it. Since then I've tried several box calls at Bass Pro (I know those aren't in the best shape) and a friend's Primos but I just couldn't get the hang of it. While at small outdoor shop in Milledgeville, I saw several Lynch box calls and there was a Fool Proof 101 1965. I remembered the advice and picked it up. I'm glad I did. Boy that is a sweet sounding call. Much easier to use than the other box calls I tried. Now for more practice.

The 150 model has the best yelp (yawnk) sound I've heard on a box.Haven't tried the other models but I know they are constructed differently.

Gator we made that model for about 25 years. I don't know if we will bring that model back but I can tell you that we have a couple of new models that we are working on. Should be interesting to see how they sound.

tbgator

Banned
Gator we made that model for about 25 years. I don't know if we will bring that model back but I can tell you that we have a couple of new models that we are working on. Should be interesting to see how they sound.

I like the yelp on this box. Realistic yawnk sound to it.Not too high, not too low.