washington county hunting club (DUCK ROOST)

HOG-HEAD

the duckroost hunting club is looking for 4-5 members for the 12-13 deer season, we have 13000 acres of privately owned land with alot of game. we have 70 members and are looking to add a few. We stillhunt and run dogs during deer season , doghunting is only on sat and wed( sometimes on fri on holidays) we start dogging the second sat of the season, we also have around 3000 of still hunting only..there is no camping on the club , but we do have a clubhouse that is being worked on that could be used for a night or 2, there are some camping options available...we have everything you need to hunt turkey , deer, hogs and even zone 9 gators......the membership includes all big game, small game , ducks , and 6 miles of river fishing in the ogechee river and bass fishing and duck hunting in our 80 acre private lake....and if your drawn you can have a do it yourself gator hunt on your own hunting club.......contact me for questions...we are not looking for partial members....its got to be the best deal in ga at 1500 per year....dont miss out.. dependants under 18 can come with you , guests 2 visits per year 1st time free, 2nd 50$ , atv can be used to travel to and from stands, guests can come for small game and fishing on a 1-1 ratio.....to much to answer on here...we arent trophy managing but we do manage our herd....looking for some good folks ...pm me your questions

Last edited:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
You won't find a better looking piece of property in the state of Georgia !!!!

TurkeyManiac

I miss the Roost

TurkeyManiac

I do too bud. Wish I didn't live so far away or I'd be back there again.

Heck, If I didnt have to pay for a wedding and a new house I would pony up also!
Next year though....Being out of the pond is what hurts the most :(

deebo

PM Sent

I have sent a PM. I am interested in viewing the property in the next few weekends, depending on your availability. Thanks.

HOG-HEAD

hope i answered all pms. if i didnt please let me know, been really busy, anyway yall better hurry the fish in the lake are already biting

HOG-HEAD

there are only 20 memberships in the pond , the fishing and gator hunting alone is worth the price , then throw in 13000 acres of deer and turkey hunting , best deal around

HOG-HEAD

we will be on the club on the 31 for a club meeting. if interested we will give tours after the meeting.....400$ deposit holds your spot , rst of the dues are due august 1.....

TurkeyManiac

HOG-HEAD

thanks TM, we await your return also , i was standing at the boat ramp this morning at 7 30 listening to some sweet music