Marlin .35 lever guns

Retired Army Guy

BRUNO, go to Georgia Arms.com. They have a 1-800 number you can call. The stock number for 35 Rem in 200 grain is G35A. Its a Remington Core Lockt bullet with their own blend of powders. They shoot an honest 2,200fps or very close. They will mail it to your door step in 3-4 business days. I use this load in my 35 and they knock the tar out of deer!

Retired Army Guy

No, but 2 people either on here or the "Marlin Owners" forum (My memory fails me) have told me they are very close to the 2,200 they quote. One guy told me he clocked them at 2,150 out of a 20" barrel.

Lead Poison

You should be able to find a good clean marlin in .35 for $250 to $275. I see them pretty often for $200 in the pawn shops. So $600 is top dollar plus for a pair.

Weagle

I believe $600 is way too high for the rifles you described. You should be able to find similar condition rifles for a lot less.

BTW, I personally love the crossbolt safety used on the newer model rifles. You can never be too safe!

Lead Poison

You should be able to find a good clean marlin in .35 for $250 to $275. I see them pretty often for $200 in the pawn shops. So $600 is top dollar plus for a pair.

Weagle

I agree with Weagle. I believe $600 is way too high for the rifles you described. You should be able to find similar condition rifles for a lot less.

BTW, I personally love the crossbolt safety used on the newer model rifles. You can never be too safe!

Latest posts