I need info on remington 20 gauge LT 3 in magnum

its a automatic with a pretty long barrel and 3 factory chokes. The gun store tried to get me to sell it for 275.00 as is so i thought he might be trying to pull one over on me. if anyone has any history on this gun and what it might be worth i would much appreciate it. THANK'S

rapid fire

I doubt it is the factory barrell if it has screw in chokes. The Lt barrell is too thin to use screw in chokes. As for price, it depends on what kind of shape it is in.

It is definetly the factory barrell and chokes on this 20 gauge. everyone i talk to says the same thing until i show them the gun and nobody seems to know anything about it. The gun is in 90% good shape. THANKS

257 roberts

I have a Rem. 1100 Mag. 20ga and its the LW model and it has factory screw in chokes, I had it a long time( 275.00 is CHEAP )

Buford_Dawg

I have a Remington LT-20 20 guage

Bought it from a fellow Woody's member. Mine has a 21 inch barrel, Remchoke system and is one fine shooting gun. My 10 year old loves it. You would be giving it away for 275.00. I saw one similar to mine last week at a Gun shop in Gainesville in much worse shape than mine and they were asking 400.00 for it. If you decide to sell it for 275.00, please PM me :D

markland

I have one in the LT 20 Magnum and I have the extra 2 3/4 barrel for it as well. They are definitely worth more then $275, but I have had mine for 20 years or so and they did not come with screw in chokes back then, but I had Hastings put their choke system in my barrel many years ago. Great guns, killed my 1st 6 turkeys with the 3in Mag. Mark

little rascal

25th edition gun trader

says....Model 1100 Lightweight Magnum .
Made 71 to date.
w/plain barrell.........Nib$469.00 Ex$375.00 Gd$255.00
w/vent rib...............Nib$525.00 Ex$420.00 Gd$286.00
w/choke tubes.........Nib$563.00 Ex$450.00 Gd$306.00

Latest posts