I hate hogs & yotes!

one_shot

Alot of guys ask if you have hogs on your lease? (wanting to hog & deer hunt) I kill every hog & yote I can! Hogs eat up the acorns,destroy food plots, eat the corn. Yotes kill the deer, eat turkey & eggs. I wish they were neither on a lease.

mtr3333

Banned
They are a real problem. I did manage to do my part on one yote this year.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hogs taste much, much better than coyotes, though. :bounce:

T.P.

Banned
I love them both, equally. We have way to many does on our place and no one will shoot them, I'm hoping the coyotes will thin the herd some. And hogs are just.....yummmm...

sghoghunter

Alot of guys ask if you have hogs on your lease? (wanting to hog & deer hunt) I kill every hog & yote I can! Hogs eat up the acorns,destroy food plots, eat the corn. Yotes kill the deer, eat turkey & eggs. I wish they were neither on a lease.

Oneshot do you let people hunt on your lease?

swamp hunter

Crock Pot, One 16 oz. Coke, One Stubbs BBQ Sauce, Sourdough buns. Fried Okra

, Slap Your Momma
I Love My hogs !

nkbigdog

I love them both, equally. We have way to many does on our place and no one will shoot them, I'm hoping the coyotes will thin the herd some. And hogs are just.....yummmm...

TP wish I had your problem!! Put in food plots shooting house and nata deer to be had..I only hunt doe's, I have all the wall hangers with 60 yrs to collect..If ya got a problem thinning out the doe's drop me a line..

billy336

We are overrun here in south FL. Ive killed 59 since Dec.1. Haven't made a dent. On this same property, the owners had a trapper come in, in 2008. In 90 days he took 417 out. I recommend everyone in GA shoot every single pig that is seen. even the piglets. Pigs are like a bad rash, they will not go away

southernboy2147

we had a group of about 5 on our property in 2008 we shot one and they all disappeared. i saw one more about 3 months after that, it was a huge boar and when i say huge i mean 350+ maybe 400. but that is the last one seen since 2008

drmart1558

We are overrun here in south FL. Ive killed 59 since Dec.1. Haven't made a dent. On this same property, the owners had a trapper come in, in 2008. In 90 days he took 417 out. I recommend everyone in GA shoot every single pig that is seen. even the piglets. Pigs are like a bad rash, they will not go away

those numbers blow my mind. not saying its not true!! just incredible.

Gulfin

Amen!! Thankfully they are not on either property that I hunt now. I used to think it was great to hunt em but man, they get out of control in a hurry and can make a mess of your property!

grouper throat

We use to have them terribly bad until they let hog doggers hunt them year around. Now they are under control and you rarely see any. I hate hogs with a passion and kill everyone of them I see. I curse the Spanish settlers everytime I see a wild hog..

billy336

those numbers blow my mind. not saying its not true!! just incredible.

I speak the truth, this property is only 660 acres in size, so I suppose it could be worse. The landowner to the north brought in some guys with their dogs. They caught 71 in one day. Gave them all to a gator farmer to feed his lizards. Most folks only think about their deer being disturbed, don't forget your turkeys. Pigs will eat every egg they can find. Something to think about come May and June