Best of luck tomorrow!

nick_o_demus

This year snuck up on me. Cant believe its turkey season again. Best of luck to you and yours, everybody!

Blessings for a great opener,
Nick

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Good luck!!!:cheers:

GeorgiaPineHunter

Didn’t sneak up on me! Felt like it’s been 5 years since the last one. Got two roosted with a flock of hens. Gunna be a good one!!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Ready as can be. Got two under my belt from this past youth weekend but it's gonna be a lot more fun since I get to pull the trigger this time. Got a date with two bigguns tomorrow! Calling them in is the fun part because once you shoot the fun is over.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Didn’t sneak up on me! Felt like it’s been 5 years since the last one. Got two roosted with a flock of hens. Gunna be a good one!!!

I'm EXACTLY the same!!!!!! Except for having the two roosted part. I just hope this fat bird I found last week is in the same area::;

mike1225

Opening Day

Good Luck to Everyone!

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Good luck to everyone!

armyvet4583

Be safe have fun. If you're not in the challenge hope you have great luck ��. If you are in the challenge I hope you have a great hunt with a big o' miss.

Permitchaser

Took my grandson last week (youth day success )
Tomorrow is for me. But its more fun when you call one in for a grandson to shoot

Bubba_1122

Be safe and have fun (in that order).

Remember to hold off just a little and enjoy the show those fine birds put on (my favorite part of turkey hunting).

B. White

We have a small population. I planned to hunt and be disappointed. Walked to my nearest clover patch about 7 and had 9 deer run off when I got within sight. Could barely make out a gobbler to the right that had been feeding with them. He cut loose gobbling as soon as they ran out of sight. Hopefully it is a good sign.