Crappie after the rain????

mferrell

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck crappie fishing at West Point since the rain? Also what about Lake Wedowee, I have noticed hardly any fishing reports about it. I usely only get to fish on the weekend and I am a crappie fisher (in more than one way), but would appreciate any crappie reports on Lake Wedowee from time to time. Thanks Guys.

hunter44a

TTT Lets hear about y'alls success. I'm wantin to go this wknd. Thanks!!:banana:

Shine Runner

I have heard the creeks off the main lake have not been affected by the rains as much as the main lake coves. Find boat landings close to the creeks you want to fish to avoid the debris floating (logs). South would be best after the rains to avoid the "mud". Crappie bite good in heavy stained water. In the past, I never left West Point with out a mud line on my boat and a live-well full of fillets!! Get a good map, and look for the coves and creeks that are not affected by the main lake pull of water. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your pics of the slabs you catch.