looking to buy an RV

livetohunt

I am interested in buying a used RV from around $6000-15,000. No fifth wheels..Anybody selling one?

Todd E

Where you located?
Desired length?
Desired weight?
Desired floorplan?

livetohunt

Where you located?
Desired length?
Desired weight?
Desired floorplan?

I live in Newnan..and length from around 25ft-29ft...The lighter the better, and no specific floorplans..I am pretty flexible on most items..I do prefer a newer model travel trailer that was not used much by the previous owner. Also, I am not looking for a pop-up or motorhome..

Last edited:

Todd E

I know of one in ---->Athens.

Newer model and not much use. Gas prices stopped them.
27', no slide, and I think it is a bunk house model. Not too heavy. Was pulled with F150.

sparks

I am interested in buying a used RV from around $6000-15,000. No fifth wheels..Anybody selling one?
my father-in law has one
amy001.jpg
770-547-3802

Full Pull

I ll sell you my 05 Keystone Hornet 28r for 14.500 Verry good shape .
Like new . Dealr was going to give me that for a trade in.
She is Fully loaded 2 slide outs rear bed room. weighs 7.780 empty

rayjay

Lots of deals on Craigslist.

livetohunt

Thanks for the response to my post..I ended up buying a 2007 keystone laredo 26rk...Does anyone have a unit like this?

Parker Phoenix

Thanks for the response to my post..I ended up buying a 2007 keystone laredo 26rk...Does anyone have a unit like this?

I have a Keystone. Model 291. Not a bad unit. I don't pull mine much, I keep in in Florida. I have already saved enough to pay for it in hotel room savings. At $100 a night if you go much it pay for itself.

tmoses

yes, I have a 32 ft. Jayco Eagle sleeps 6 one owner excellent condition . If interested can give more information. Newnan Ga.7702536162 asking 9200.00