The Annunaki were the creators of humankind

Artfuldodger

I guess this could be considered another Faith. There is a belief held by some that humans were bred to mine gold for aliens from another planet. Two people I work with believe this. I work at a mental hospital.
I found this reply:
Genesis 1:26 states "Then God said, "Let US (Annunaki) make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

We humans were created by being hybridized with earth-dwelling hominids and the Annunaki (aka Fallen Angels) - that's why we share genetics with apes - but only on the mothers side. Our fathers are Annunaki. They began breeding us as slaves in Sumeria (the Garden of Eden) to mine and hoard gold for them, the first perfect pair being our Adam and Eve (not the only - just the first).

The Human Genome Project is searching for us humans (hominid-Annunaki hybrids) that are most like our perfect parents from Nibiru, which would be the Africans. That's why scientists say we're all originally from there. That's where the Annunaki landed on earth - the Holy or Mother Land - and began human life as we know it. Some courtships resulted in Nephilim. Humans were never primitive, and our highly advanced ancient civilizations prove that. There are ancient Sumerian text to verify all this, as well as the book of Enoch, which was banned from the bible to hide from us, the truth!

The Annunaki were the creators of humankind, and God was their creator, and that of the universe. It was written. The truth was voted out of the bible by the Council of Nicaea, and being hidden by the Vatican, and their varying interlinking power circles of the 'Illuminati'. All these wars intent are probably over domination of the Holy Land which holds the truth to much of our history!! - Being that we are the offspring of creations of creations of God doesn't make us any less His children!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
what religion is this? That is some wild thinking.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not so wild. Stories of Annunaki settlements in the Southwest US by the Pueblo Indians. Noted for their advanced pottery. And precious stones and gold.

centerpin fan

I guess this could be considered another Faith. There is a belief held by some that humans were bred to mine gold for aliens from another planet. Two people I work with believe this. I work at a mental hospital.
I found this reply:
Genesis 1:26 states "Then God said, "Let US (Annunaki) make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

We humans were created by being hybridized with earth-dwelling hominids and the Annunaki (aka Fallen Angels) - that's why we share genetics with apes - but only on the mothers side. Our fathers are Annunaki. They began breeding us as slaves in Sumeria (the Garden of Eden) to mine and hoard gold for them, the first perfect pair being our Adam and Eve (not the only - just the first).

The Human Genome Project is searching for us humans (hominid-Annunaki hybrids) that are most like our perfect parents from Nibiru, which would be the Africans. That's why scientists say we're all originally from there. That's where the Annunaki landed on earth - the Holy or Mother Land - and began human life as we know it. Some courtships resulted in Nephilim. Humans were never primitive, and our highly advanced ancient civilizations prove that. There are ancient Sumerian text to verify all this, as well as the book of Enoch, which was banned from the bible to hide from us, the truth!

The Annunaki were the creators of humankind, and God was their creator, and that of the universe. It was written. The truth was voted out of the bible by the Council of Nicaea, and being hidden by the Vatican, and their varying interlinking power circles of the 'Illuminati'. All these wars intent are probably over domination of the Holy Land which holds the truth to much of our history!! - Being that we are the offspring of creations of creations of God doesn't make us any less His children!

Did you see Prometheus? ;)

centerpin fan

Is it still in theaters? I have been wanting to see it, but haven't seen it on the ppv list yet.

I checked Yahoo Movies, and they showed it playing here:

Regal Hollywood Stadium 24 @ North I-85

It may be playing elsewhere.

Lowjack

Remember the Brain s like a computer , whatever you feed it it will spewed out , "garbage in garbage out"Sound doctrine in , sound doctrine out"

kc65

PHP:
I guess this could be considered another Faith. There is a belief held by some that humans were bred to mine gold for aliens from another planet. Two people I work with believe this.
I work at a mental hospital.
I found this reply:

Stop right there...

Artfuldodger

From this Bible believers site:

A common belief which we share is that the "sons of
God" who did marry the "daughters of men" were fallen angels.
(They were not Annunaki)

Why did God send the judgment of the Flood in the days of Noah? The strange events recorded in Genesis 6 were understood by the ancient rabbinical sources, as well as the Septuagint translators, as referring to fallen angels procreating weird hybrid offspring with human women-known as the Nephilim. This was far more than simply a historical issue, the unique events leading to the Flood are a prerequisite to understanding the prophetic implications of our Lord's predictions regarding His Second Coming.

http://bibleprobe.com/nephilim.htm