The Annunaki were the creators of humankind

Artfuldodger

There you go. Ockham's razor at work.

It was mentioned because the field of psychology is sometimes closely related to religion. In other words, some of them think differently than some lesser of us educated people.
It would be similar to someone in the Anthropology field being more interested in the Nephilim than a shop full of maintenance mechanics.

Artfuldodger

Is that theory just as plausible (or crazy) as what the mainstream monotheistic religions believe? I think so.

It's just as plausible as the mainstream science belief that a rainbow has something to do with the reflection of light in water droplets.
We mainstream Christians know better than to mix religion with science.
To us the rainbow is a sign the Earth will never be flooded again.

Last edited:

swampstalker24

It's just as plausible as the mainstream science belief that a rainbow has something to do with the reflection of light in water droplets.
We mainstream Christians no better than to mix religion with science.
To us the rainbow is a sign the Earth will never be flooded again.

Refraction, not reflection.

Can't tell if you are being serious or not. Try using a smilie nex time. :huh:

Still waiting on Semper to explain why the Story of the Annunaki is any less believable than the stories in the bible.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

Genesis 9:8-17

<sup class="versenum">8 </sup>Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: <sup class="versenum">9 </sup>“I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you <sup class="versenum">10 </sup>and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. <sup class="versenum">11 </sup>I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
<sup class="versenum">12 </sup>And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: <sup class="versenum">13 </sup>I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. <sup class="versenum">14 </sup>Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, <sup class="versenum">15 </sup>I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. <sup class="versenum">16 </sup>Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
<sup class="versenum">17 </sup>So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

swampstalker24

Genesis 9:8-17

<sup class="versenum">8 </sup>Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: <sup class="versenum">9 </sup>“I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you <sup class="versenum">10 </sup>and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. <sup class="versenum">11 </sup>I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
<sup class="versenum">12 </sup>And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: <sup class="versenum">13 </sup>I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. <sup class="versenum">14 </sup>Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, <sup class="versenum">15 </sup>I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. <sup class="versenum">16 </sup>Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
<sup class="versenum">17 </sup>So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

So was that covenant broke during the tsunami in Indonesia and again in Japan, and the countless other floods that have taken so many lives over the years?

Artfuldodger

Refraction, not reflection.

Still waiting on Semper to explain why the Story of the Annunaki is any less believable than the stories in the bible.

rain·bow
[reyn-boh] Show IPA

noun
a bow or arc of prismatic colors appearing in the heavens opposite the sun and caused by the refraction and REFLECTION of the sun's rays in drops of rain.

I'm asking if we can have a scientific & Biblical explanation and yes I'm serious.

hummdaddy

i call it deism

my mixture of some christian writings,and the evolution-alien theory

Last edited:

Artfuldodger

i call it deism

my mixture of some christian writings,and the evolution-alien theory

I call it science coexisting with Christianity thus my rainbow explanation. I realize creation is from God. I don't have a problem explaining where babies come from scientifically.
We now know from science the world isn't flat, the sun doesn't go up and down, and we don't use our heart for mental decisions. Most Christians don't have a problem with some scientific explanations just some that they don't understand.
Genesis 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
I'm sure if someone explained that verse scientifically, we would be OK with it.

I'm not even saying the Annunaki is the explanation for the Nephilim but it could be.

hummdaddy

I call it science coexisting with Christianity thus my rainbow explanation. I realize creation is from God. I don't have a problem explaining where babies come from scientifically.
We now know from science the world isn't flat, the sun doesn't go up and down, and we don't use our heart for mental decisions. Most Christians don't have a problem with some scientific explanations just some that they don't understand.
I'm not even saying the Annunaki is the explanation for the Nephilim but it could be.

people call me crazy:rofl: for believing this ,for what i know in the bible and science coexisting

Artfuldodger

people call me crazy:rofl: for believing this ,for what i know in the bible and science coexisting

They call me crazy for just my religious beliefs even before I throw in Science. Have you ever wondered if the Ark of the Covenant could be a giant battery generating enough power to kill whoever touches it?

hummdaddy

They call me crazy for just my religious beliefs even before I throw in Science. Have you ever wondered if the Ark of the Covenant could be a giant battery generating enough power to kill whoever touches it?

i thought it might have been something radioactive:O

piratebob64

Banned
I have heard it said that the Black man was the original inhabitants and when the ananki landed they chose to "engineer" a more managble species with intelligence close to theirs, in the lab area know as eden. Eden was destroyed when their children/ engineer products revolted against them! I am enthralled and love this and this what drives me away from religion and its zelots. There is way to much PROFF to back up every claim unless your a christian thenits the devil ne dun all that stuff to mislead us from the rightus path Jesus! Just like the Dinos. they did not die out 1. what ever billion years ago, they were hunted to extection by humans.

I guess this could be considered another Faith. There is a belief held by some that humans were bred to mine gold for aliens from another planet. Two people I work with believe this. I work at a mental hospital.
I found this reply:
Genesis 1:26 states "Then God said, "Let US (Annunaki) make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

We humans were created by being hybridized with earth-dwelling hominids and the Annunaki (aka Fallen Angels) - that's why we share genetics with apes - but only on the mothers side. Our fathers are Annunaki. They began breeding us as slaves in Sumeria (the Garden of Eden) to mine and hoard gold for them, the first perfect pair being our Adam and Eve (not the only - just the first).

The Human Genome Project is searching for us humans (hominid-Annunaki hybrids) that are most like our perfect parents from Nibiru, which would be the Africans. That's why scientists say we're all originally from there. That's where the Annunaki landed on earth - the Holy or Mother Land - and began human life as we know it. Some courtships resulted in Nephilim. Humans were never primitive, and our highly advanced ancient civilizations prove that. There are ancient Sumerian text to verify all this, as well as the book of Enoch, which was banned from the bible to hide from us, the truth!

The Annunaki were the creators of humankind, and God was their creator, and that of the universe. It was written. The truth was voted out of the bible by the Council of Nicaea, and being hidden by the Vatican, and their varying interlinking power circles of the 'Illuminati'. All these wars intent are probably over domination of the Holy Land which holds the truth to much of our history!! - Being that we are the offspring of creations of creations of God doesn't make us any less His children!

swampstalker24

I have heard it said that the Black man was the original inhabitants and when the ananki landed they chose to "engineer" a more managble species with intelligence close to theirs, in the lab area know as eden. Eden was destroyed when their children/ engineer products revolted against them! I am enthralled and love this and this what drives me away from religion and its zelots. There is way to much PROFF to back up every claim unless your a christian thenits the devil ne dun all that stuff to mislead us from the rightus path Jesus! Just like the Dinos. they did not die out 1. what ever billion years ago, they were hunted to extection by humans.

Now thats kinda silly. There is no difference between a "black" or a "white" person except the pigments in the skin. I think a more reasonable hypothosis would be that the Annunaki altered creatures like homohabolis or homoerectous to create the homosapiens were are today. That would explain why we have yet to find the so called "missing link" between us and them.