Allatoona Crappie

JPMcFEAR

When do Crappie typically run in allatoona? I lost my only lake I was allowed to crappie fish on and now I’m trying to research and get as much information I can on crappie fishing allatoona so I can fill the freezer for my grandpa! Any help and info is appreciated!

Crappiepappy

Are you looking to fish from the bank or from a boat?
The bite gets good in March. This is based on 7 years of logs I have kept on my fishing trips. 2nd best month is November.
I would recommend you book a trip with CrappieMan and let him give you some pointers on fishing Allatoona.

JPMcFEAR

I fish from my boat! I usually fish lake arrowhead for them but I don’t have that privilege any more so I really wanna learn as much as I can about Crappie fishing Alltoona so I can keep our tradition of having family fish fry every year going! Any help or info is great appreciated! The month alone helps!

Quackmasterofgeorgia

When the dogwoods bloom is normally when they run, on Clarks Hill, it's around the masters.

Jonboater

2x on 55 water temp. On allatoona if your start crappie fishing when the dogwoods trees bloom you wayyy you too late.

AStrick

I've always heard when the dogwoods bloom,, I agree that's way to late,, crappie,, for the big slabs !
Both post on water temp is key,,
Last satureday morning water temp was 45 degrees and the north end of lake was really muddy with more floating debris i guess
ive ever seen!
I saw tons of fish on creek channels,
But I left with only a skunk in the boat!
Soon as I can I'll be back chasing'em!
Fo Sho!