LWBJF GA. 2013 Tour Layout

HAWGHUNNA

1- LWB GA. Will resort back to a two man team fomat.
2- LWB GA. Plans to have 2 divisions. A Saturday, and Sunday formatted club, ran by separate directors.
3- LWB GA. Plans to lower entry fees, to $40.00 per boat.
4- LWB GA. Will plan all event schedules, focusing on the lake that are located South of Atlanta.
5- LWB GA. Will hold a LWBJF Georgia Divisional Championship. The top teams from our Saturday & Sunday Circuits, will complete in the Championship, for the Grand Prize of a 48 volt Parsuns Electric Outboard.
6- LWB GA. Membership fees will go into the LWB Jonboat Federation Championship Fund, along with the membership fees from the LWBJF Clubs of Alabama and North Carolina, to provide funding for the 2013 Lil' Water Bassin' Jonboat Federation Championship.

Feel free to call me, pm me, or post, any questions or concerns about the Lil' Water Bassin' Jonboat Federation.
Thanks,
Terry Lee
678-283-7231 Verizon Wireless

Jerk

Sounds like a good turn of events. With everything LWB has to offer, I can't imagine why anyone would not take a sniff at it. Thanks for all the hard work HH. We will hope to have 3 divisions here in NC next season, and I hear Alabama is expanding also.

HAWGHUNNA

Sounds like a good turn of events. With everything LWB has to offer, I can't imagine why anyone would not take a sniff at it. Thanks for all the hard work HH. We will hope to have 3 divisions here in NC next season, and I hear Alabama is expanding also.

We are gonna put the opportunities out there. We hope to have a North Georgia Club join the Federation, as well.

There is a good chance, that the LWBJF could be at least 8 clubs strong in 2013. Thank you, for your hard work. And, a shout out to Sims, as well.

iTJLee

Good looking layout. Hate to see the 1 mans go, but team events are just as fun. Suprised this hasn't gotten any more replies, best looking club layout in Georgia. These guys will realize one day.

Rattlin Rogue

Looking forward to dedicating more time to fish with you guys next season. Had hoped to hit more of the tourneys this year, since the 1man format suits me, but still planning to join in on a few this season. Gotta round up a partner for next year.

HAWGHUNNA

Thanks for your interest guys. I have a schedule made up for the 2013 season. Some dates may change, due to conflict with the 2013 BFL schedule. Look for the 2013 LWBJF ga. schedule to hit this thread, this week.

HAWGHUNNA

1-12-13 Horton
1-26-13 Griffin Res.
2-16-13 High Falls
3-2-13 J.W Smith
3-16-13 Lucas
3-30-13 Juliette
4-13-13 Horton
4-27-13 Griffin Res.
5-11-13 High Falls
5-25-13 J.W. Smith
6-8-13 Horton
6-22-13 Juliette
7-27-13 High Falls
8-17-13 J.W Smith
9-14-13 Lucas

Some dates may change, once the 2013 BFL schedule is released.

Last edited:

HAWGHUNNA

Daniel Sims (LWBBAMA Director), and my self have began discussions about starting a New West Ga./East Ala. LWB Division for 2013.

Thoughts as of now, are 3 events on West Georgia Lakes, and 3 events on East Alabama Lakes. The 3 Georgia Lakes will include Lake Meriwether, Lake Horton and Big Lazer creek.

More information will be posted about this new division, as it becomes available.

Last edited:

HAWGHUNNA

Guys, LWB will have a Sunday tournaments formatted, team circuit joining our Federation for 2013. The schedule and details of the circuit will be posted soon. The lakes will consist of 3 in Western Georgia and 3 in Eastern Alabama. The top 6 from the Sunday circuit will compete for the new Parsun electic outboard, along with the top 6 from LWB Ga.

Rattlin Rogue

QUOTE=HAWGHUNNA;7325460]Guys, LWB will have a Sunday tournaments formatted, team circuit joining our Federation for 2013. The schedule and details of the circuit will be posted soon. The lakes will consist of 3 in Western Georgia and 3 in Eastern Alabama. The top 6 from the Sunday circuit will compete for the new Parsun electic outboard, along with the top 6 from LWB Ga.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

HAWGHUNNA

I'm working on getting the Sunday circuit's schedule together. It will be posted soon.

Horton is pitiful. We may have to move a couple of lakes around, on the Saturday circuit.