resettng password can be a pain

WayneB

Some of the questions used to reset password will not take obvious answers.
may need to revisit or place note to hit F5 to scroll until you find a question that will take a common answer.

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
Thank you for the suggestion Wayne. Are the questions you are referencing for the Forum or for GON.com?

Mike

HossBog

Another thing, Mike: why do we need to register differently on GON and the Forum? Kindly (SW GA for kind of) useless seems to me. And, I to'ally forgot my GON name. Y'all boys changed the forum site I see...

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
Another thing, Mike: why do we need to register differently on GON and the Forum? Kindly (SW GA for kind of) useless seems to me. And, I to'ally forgot my GON name. Y'all boys changed the forum site I see...

We are working on a "bridge" that will allow a single registrations that will get you into GON and Forum. Can't tell you exactly when it will be ready but it's on the list. Transition to Xenforo had to be completed first.

Your GON.com name should be HossBog. If not that name is waiting on you at GON.com. If you registered previously with a different name on GON.com I'd have to delete that since the system will only allow your unique email address linked to a single username. Just let me know.

HossBog

Thanks Mike, sounds great. Can't remember my name there, but I'd like to keep old HossBog. Sheesh, I ain't too creative, am I?