Turkeyrama

nhancedsvt

Banned
Does anyone know the dates for the turkeyrama? And also what call makers are supposed to be there? Thanks.

straightshooter

It's Valentine's Day weekend - February 12-14. I'll be there with a booth in the turkey building, and will be the MC for the calling contests. Hope to see many of you turkey fanatics in Perry.

bird_dawg

I go every year and it seems that it is getting worse every year. The main vendor that I go to for a diaphram is Tom's Teasers, specifically his 4 reed call. Great for cutting and purring.

Chris92

Nevermind I did some searching is this the one

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
I-75 South Exit 135
Perry, Georgia

Wing Zero

Is there a website saying what companies will be there and give more info?

boparks

Wing Zero, I just saw where you are. I'm sure you already know this but just in case you'll have a pretty good program going on in your back yard at Callaways weekend after next.

The Turkey rama will probably be fun but if you could swing it would be worth making the drive to Nashville to the NWTF Convention. If you've not been to one you should go.

You pull up at the hotel and they are playing turkey talk thru the intercom. Its a pretty big deal and all the callmakers are there along with a few thousand other turkey hunters

Wing Zero

Does anyone know if there will be displays at the convention at Callaway Gardens? Wanting to purchase some supplies, may wait till I go to the Turkeyrama.

Kevin Farr

Does anyone know if there will be displays at the convention at Callaway Gardens? Wanting to purchase some supplies, may wait till I go to the Turkeyrama.

There will be some, but sad to say, it is usually limited. There will be more at the Turkeyrama and then there is the ultimate, the national convention in Nashvile, TN (you can lose your mind there)

Wing Zero

I would love to go to Nashville for the big convention, I have seen the agenda for that event. I know I could spend alot of money if my wife wouldnt kill me when I got back. Besides, I wouldnt mind seeing Miranda Lambert perform.

Randy

I'll be there all weekend. Doing seminars on kayak fishing.

Bram

Carp and myself will be there...stop by and introduce yourself..look forward to seeing some forum members..thanks:cool:

Gerry aka Bram

Gaswamp

Hopefully I can make that one Gerry. Look forward to getting one of your calls.