two Headed deer pic

airbosn

checked my trail cam this afternoon and was shocked to see this deer. It has two heads!!!!!! Ok I am not that stupid but you can not see the other deer on the otherside. Pretty cool pic..

Attachments

• trail cam pics 140.jpg
    trail cam pics 140.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 10,898

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
That's a neat TC pic

thanks for posting it for us:cool:

JasonF

Crazy looking!

rip18

Almost perfect alignment. Pretty cool! Thanks for letting us see too!

R

redneckcamo

awsome .....accidental art ... I can barely see the rear leg just a lil bit .......that is cool an my daughter was wiggin.......

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
That is freaky...

airbosn

I live near Dawson Forest have heard of weird animals coming out of the LockHeed area. Here is another one that seems to have a large tumor on her chest. I would be afraid to eat this one, should probally try and weed her out. What do you think?

Attachments

• trail cam pics 128.jpg
    trail cam pics 128.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2,337

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I live near Dawson Forest have heard of weird animals coming out of the LockHeed area. Here is another one that seems to have a large tumor on her chest. I would be afraid to eat this one, should probally try and weed her out. What do you think?

I would not eat it.

Killdee

Freak show, good shot. A member killed a 130 10 on our place a few years ago that had a protusion on his chest like that. It was full of fluid. The meat was fine but he didnt process that area of the deer.