Wisconsin...

Coenen

...trying their best to choke against Michigan. :cry:

Coenen

All I needed to do was post this, and they make a huge downfield play, and follow it up with a TD pass into a tight window on 3rd and long.

Coenen

I think Wiskey is pretty good but in for some troubles soon as they face better teams with more speed.
Agreed. It looked like Michigan had speed, just not much in the way of discipline. They tended to over-pursue and leave their gaps.

Sconnie did look better on offense than when I watched them earlier in the season. That QB can make some throws when they ask him to. They've got a couple more years with him as well.

It was funny that I posted this just as they turned it around and went on to win easily. Same thing happened when I posted about Miami. CFB Gods sticking it to me, I guess.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Well they play Minnesota this week. Northwestern smoked em 39-0. They should go into the big10 CG undefeated where they will see a real opponent.

Coenen

Well they play Minnesota this week. Northwestern smoked em 39-0. They should go into the big10 CG undefeated where they will see a real opponent.
Like Iowa? ::ke::D

I'm a fan of the Badgers for sure, but my opinion of their national standing this season is a matter of record here on the board. I hope they prove me wrong. ::;

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think Wisconsin is the real deal. They as usual, have a bruising running game and can pass. They will beat The O and be in the playoffs, if not I would love to see a UGA v Wisconsin bowl game

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Like Iowa? ::ke::D

I'm a fan of the Badgers for sure, but my opinion of their national standing this season is a matter of record here on the board. I hope they prove me wrong. ::;
Paul chryst has done a great job at whisky. They don't have the depth to play 4 quarters with the bucks. Unless that team that went to Iowa shows up:banginghe
I think Wisconsin is the real deal. They as usual, have a bruising running game and can pass. They will beat The O and be in the playoffs, if not I would love to see a UGA v Wisconsin bowl game

If they lose the big10CG AND the bucks make the playoff they'll go to the rose bowl. If the bucks win and the playoff committee don't pick them they'll go to the rose bowl and whisky would go to a New Years 6 game. GA would have to lose the seccg and that game may very well happen. Going to be a crazy couple of weeks in college football

Coenen

They certainly looked good. I think they're in position to make some noise for the next couple of seasons as well. I wasn't sold on their QB early in the season, but he definitely made some nice throws Saturday. Assuming he continues to develop, and Wisconsin maintains the running game and line play they're known for, they could be a real threat beyond just this year.