Panecea fl

florida boy

Angelo's is really not worth the money any more ....... Tropical traders just down the road on the same side is owned by the same family but half the price of Angelo's with basically the same menu .

skiff23

Tropical Traders was our favorite hands down. There is another I believe the name was Anthony's on the docks next to the marine exhibit. It was good also and less expensive than Angelos.

doomtrpr_z71

Hutton's is a restaurant between panacea and St Mark's, it's seafood food truck but the food is awesome. Especially if you like soft shell crab.

Rhodes

We usually eat at the Coastal dinner beside Crums. The price is right and the portions are outrageous! I can get a platter for under $20. And it's fresh.....not seapak. It's my understanding most all those restaurants in that area get their seafood from Miller's in Carrabelle except Angello's who has his own boats.

florida boy

We usually eat at the Coastal dinner beside Crums. The price is right and the portions are outrageous! I can get a platter for under $20. And it's fresh.....not seapak. It's my understanding most all those restaurants in that area get their seafood from Miller's in Carrabelle except Angello's who has his own boats.

I have worked EMS in wakulla county for 13 years . There is a reason why you wont see EMS or LEO eating there......

Anvil Head

I have worked EMS in wakulla county for 13 years . There is a reason why you wont see EMS or LEO eating there......

I've noticed that over the many years - main reason why I've never stopped in there. The "Highway Man" knows, just got to read the right signs...