Spurrier already throwing his DC under the bus

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
HARSH

but freakin funny :rofl:

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. The self anointed Mr. college football of gon is admonishing others about how soon they make predictions. I can guarantee you that if SC hadn't looked so ridiculous the other night he would be all over this board predicting.

gin house

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. The self anointed Mr. college football of gon is admonishing others about how soon they make predictions. I can guarantee you that if SC hadn't looked so ridiculous the other night he would be all over this board predicting.

Lol.... I've yet to figure out your desire to mention me very time you speak regardless of how decent I am to you. I don't know you, I never dated your girl, I never beat up your brother. What is your deal? I'm not the guy you must think I am. :rofl:

gin house

You don't just switch to a 3-4 defense without some growing pains. But you don't have Derrick Dooley at the helm so maybe you'll avoid the rock.

No you don't. We don't have the personnel to do it anyhow. We don't have the monster nose tackles. I really don't know what we have. I hope they scrap that 3-4. I'm really disappointed in the defensive coaching, that was horrible.