Fort Benning big one

Highintheshoulder

Congrats on a great buck.

DSGB

Nice buck! Congrats! I grew up hunting Ft. Benning also, but never saw any that size. They are out there and you proved that. Looks like he's been doin' lots of rubbing.
I have one on the way to Master Taxidermy off of River Road. I've never used them before, but Bruce was recommended by more than one person.
Congrats on a great buck! Let us know who you decide to use.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
call Scott Graham 706 681 1536. Have used him before, does great work. He is on River Road.

Nice buck!

HUNTIN4LIFE

call Scott Graham 706 681 1536. Have used him before, does great work. He is on River Road.

Nice buck!

I've used Scott as well for an elk and a whitetail. The elk was fantastic...the whitetail good, but not as good. I think he was letting a new helper learn with mine cause he is usually high quality from everything I hear and what I see in my elk mount.

Jimnev

Thanks again fellas. I'll tell you he came from an area with acorns and does. I've put over 150 clicks on these boots scouting according to my GPS. That information don't get given out. I will tell you there are more big deer on Benning then I thought when I moved here this summer. We've had great success setting up on acorns that are in funnels away from the main roads. Most guys drive their trucks out, park, walk 200 meters and plop down pushing everything our way when that doesn't happen we still are looking at the prime food source.

Big Doe Down

There is a guy in Phenix City that does it from his home. Did a real good job on mine. His name is Scott Johnson. I will find his number and ship it your way. Nice deer. I grew up hunting Benning and never killed one that nice!

Yep. He is a firefighter I believe. He does an AWESOME job.

RamblinWreck

Looks like he's been rubbing sweet gum trees.

Bo D

Congrats on a Good Buck! thats nice country around there! In between Columbus and Albany theres Bob Miles.

RGRToon

Great buck!

That’s a great buck. You won’t kill many bigger than him on Benning. The daylight pics are better than the night harvest shot. I didn’t realize he was as big until I saw them on here. Who is mounting him? I use Freddie Wynn-Trekbark, he does a solid job at reasonable prices. He is mounting my 11 point from last fall. Stick a pic of the mount when yours is done. Congratulations, great buck!