Upland Briar Pants

tjwarbin

Okay. I am a freakishly tall human being. 6'-7" to be exact. I typically wear a 36x36 in pants. Do any of you guys know where to purchase upland pants in this size? I have looked everywhere. Any help is appreciated.:D

jmtaylor189

I like the 5.11 tactical pants for hunting in. They seem to keep briars and thorns from sticking to ya and are pretty durable.

Rabbit Hunter 101

I am 6'7 also. I was able to find a pair at Academy in a 34 length that fit me perfect.

Sam H

Okay. I am a freakishly tall human being. 6'-7" to be exact. I typically wear a 36x36 in pants. Do any of you guys know where to purchase upland pants in this size? I have looked everywhere. Any help is appreciated.:D

Might want to try and find a store that carries Carhartt briar pants...You can "typically" find the bigger/longer sizes that you are talking about....AND...I bought a pair 5years ago , they are now my "go to briar pants" over wrangler, columbia , kevins , orvis , etc, etc ...I've tried most of them...Still shedding briars , durable and comfortable!....Oh...BTW $50 ain't bad either.....
Good Luck

Doc_Holliday23

Filson tin cloth chaps might fit you. You can also buy their brush pants unhemmed and have a tailor custom fit them.

They're expensive but its hard to beat their quality and warranty.

TheAlphaDog17

I would seriously consider looking into either Wranglers or Cabelas Roughnecks. Both come in a huge range of sizes, are plenty comfortable, and are durable as heck. Both tied for the best upland pants on our list here.