Gone But Not Forgotten
Is this a good deal?

gt40

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 5.51.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 5.51.00 PM.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 238

transfixer

Its not bad, but do a search for Dagger Defense reflex sight on Amazon, I've bought two different styles of theirs over the last year, no issues with either one. I'd be willing to bet the Bushnell is made in China just like all the rest. In fact it looks just like most of those models made in China.

edit= I just looked and the model I ordered that looks like the Bushnell is currently unavailable for some reason, there are others on Amazon though that look very similar if not identical to that one.

sbroadwell

Yeah, I bought one with the name "Pinty" on it, from Amazon. Looked just like that.
I heard about it on another shooting forum, where it was recommended as a good cheap sight. Cheap it was - $15.77 delivered!
I put it on an S&W .22 pistol, and it worked great. Then, when I recently got an AR-15, decided what the heck, what did I have to lose, and put it on there. It's handled a couple hundred rounds now, and still works great.
I do hear that the quality of these is hit or miss. Might get a bad one, but if you get a good one, it's ok. At $15, not risking much, if you're just using it for plinking.

Latest posts