The Kimmer Radio show

GoldDot40

The one that called attention to the fact they said action?

I'm just glad Joyce is gone. He was a moron, and not in the "doing it purely for entertainment" style that Kimmer does. The number of times Joyce called for gun control and said idiotic things like "reverse racists" I believed his days to be number but he remained.

I'm glad they gave Brooks a slot, I said during a call with him a few months ago that they needed to do that.
No, I was the 1st one who brought it to everybody's attention. I pointed out that SOMEBODY else in the building knew what was going on because of the fact that SOMEBODY filmed it and posted it to Kimmer's Facebook page. It was another caller who pointed out the "ACTION" at the beginning. I actually missed it because I was standing out beside a busy road and didn't hear that part. I could tell it was 'staged' though.

gunnurse

I used to sentence myself to listen to “The” Brian Joyce if I ever did anything wrong or unjust. The severity of my infraction determined the length of the session. Talk 102.3 in Chattanooga has long ago sold out to the leftist of the left leaning lefties, starting at the management. This station is where I first heard the boo boo. I don’t listen any more.

StriperrHunterr

No, I was the 1st one who brought it to everybody's attention. I pointed out that SOMEBODY else in the building knew what was going on because of the fact that SOMEBODY filmed it and posted it to Kimmer's Facebook page. It was another caller who pointed out the "ACTION" at the beginning. I actually missed it because I was standing out beside a busy road and didn't hear that part. I could tell it was 'staged' though.

Yeah, if anyone takes anything the Kimmer says or does, or anything associated with him, seriously then they're setting themselves up to be duped. I don't even think his spirited rants are serious.

They do need to fix their promos though, I heard one around 830 starting out by saying Kimmer was on noon to 3 and closed with 3 to 6.