Pat Tillman

Today is the 14th anniversary of this great American's death. An NFL player, he walked away from that great life to do something he believed in. I'm personally sad that his choice turned out like it did, but as a fellow soldier I'm proud of what he did.

This post is here to remember a special American's drive to do what he felt driven to do. While I understand exactly what he did and what happened, I choose to remember the upside and would prefer comments stay there.

I have visited Canton and the Hall of Fame there. I, as a retired Army officer, could not prevent the tears as I looked at his spot there. God Bless Pat Tillman and his family and I am very proud to have him as my brother in arms.

Thank you for your American spirit Pat.

:flag:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
God Bless him and all the Men and Women that have and will wear The Uniform and defend our Country and Freedom loving people the World over.

Rest in Peace Pat.:flag::flag:::;

turkeykirk

American hero in my opinion. So are all the men and women who have and/or serving in our military. God Bless America!

specialk

Makes you want to stand for the Anthem.

I get what you're saying, but the anthem makes me want to stand for the anthem also.....