team......FATAL OBSESSION

wack em

Strong team for sure! No doubt y'all will carry on the streak, I'll be your biggest fan!

BOWROD

team

Strong team for sure! No doubt y'all will carry on the streak, I'll be your biggest fan!

fan...:rofl::rofl: no buddy your our support team// guide....if lee is holding any doe tags come december ,,im going to give him some gas money and send him your way::ke: to help you out on those rye field's !!:cheers:

BowanaLee

We'll do our best buddy. Good luck with your job. Make us plenty of money. ....Thanks !

BOWROD

Hope to see yall and some of the other..guys in the challange at the buckarama ...i got to meet a few guys there last year... It's nice to talk .to folks who are passionate about bow hunting .!!

BowanaLee

Finally got a little one hanging around the neighborhood. He might be big enough in a pinch but I'll wait and see what else shows up.:huh:
Strange though. He wont come up to the mineral lick. I caught him slipping around back. I had daylight pics too but they were to bright. :fine:
The date is wrong.

50 deer
45 9 pts
15 outside spread
08 longest tine
118 challenge pts ? :huh:

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:

Bow Only

I've got a wide 9 pt that just started putting on stickers. He'll be tough to get with a bow, but he would score well.

BOWROD

Ho humm I got nothing ...not even a doe../// might be a tough year for me ..??

BOWROD

deer

Yea...Right.... We know better! Good luck to yall

Yeah I was just ..::ke: a little at my teammates...I got a couple cameras out...and just ordered a new one ...so I will ne watching a few spots ,,,,I don't normally care for them till it gets close to rutt...picked up a great late season spot in heard. Cnty ..810 acres trophy managed for yrs and only 5 members.....rutt there after thanksgiving..:cool: seen some tc Picts from last year ..:hair::hair::biggrin2:

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
Morelikeit!

Yeah I was just ..::ke: a little at my teammates...I got a couple cameras out...and just ordered a new one ...so I will ne watching a few spots ,,,,I don't normally care for them till it gets close to rutt...picked up a great late season spot in heard. Cnty ..810 acres trophy managed for yrs and only 5 members.....rutt there after thanksgiving..:cool: seen some tc Picts from last year ..:hair::hair::biggrin2:

We knew better:hair: >>-:banana:-->
I just wanted to choot him 1 time
Hes a happy fellow!

BOWROD

team

Has anyone heard of the team Geritol with babies day out team?

:rofl::rofl:....there in mourning today ,, ,lost one of there aces ...I heard it was an ol lady in a 69 oldsmobile..::ke:...what do you expect when your hunting property that belongs to willow springs nursing home..:rofl:..:whip:

BowanaLee

OK boys, I cut my DeKalb food plots Wednesday and Plowed em today. Including the one in my avatar. I wont plant until it gets close to September. Then I'll ruff em up with my flip disk plow, seed em and drag em. ( Wheat, oats, crimson and arrow leaf clover) Theres a fair amount of white oaks there. It seems like the best trees are in my shooting lanes scattered throughout the property. Theres fixing to be some KILLN going on ! >>-:eek:->
I'm headed to my archery club Saturday in Griffin to cut the food plots and get em ready to plow. I have a deal with a farmer next door that raises pigs. I'm buying enough purple top turnips to plant a 4 acer power line. He just limed it. He'll use it to feed his pigs and we'll keep the deer off in the daylight. We'll have 3 other plots of wheat, oats, crimson and arrow leaf clover. We have some decent trail cam pics there.
Ought to be some KILLN going on there too. >>-:eek:->
I'm ready to end the smack talk and make it 5 in a row ! Photobucket

BowanaLee

OK boys, I cut my DeKalb food plots Wednesday and Plowed em today. I wont plant until it gets close to September. Then I'll ruff em up with my flip disk plow, seed em and drag em. ( Wheat, oats, crimson and arrow leaf clover) Theres a fair amount of white oaks there. It seems like the best trees are in my shooting lanes scattered throughout the property. Theres fixing to be some KILLN going on ! >>-:eek:->
I'm headed to my archery club Saturday in Griffin to cut the food plots and get em ready to plow. I have a deal with a farmer next door that raises pigs. I'm buying enough purple top turnips to plant a 4 acer power line. He just limed it. He'll use it to feed his pigs and we'll keep the deer off. :bounce:
We'll have 3 other plots of wheat, oats, crimson and arrow leaf clover.
We have some decent trail cam pics so there ought to be some KILLN going on there too. >>-:eek:->
I'm ready to end the smack talk and make it 5 in a row ! Photobucket

Last edited:

100hunter

Do they come when you whistle? ::ke:

BowanaLee

I don't have feeders set up so I set my trail cam on trails to see whats going through my shooting lanes.
I checked my cam after we mowed our 3 food plots and gave the farmer enough purple top turnips to plant a 4 acre power line.
3 of em walked right under my tree to get where they are now. Which is a 25 yd shot. :D
Nothing big but a few maybes ? :pop: Oh, white oaks are looking pretty good too. :fine:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 907
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 900
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 891
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 886
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 897

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Do they come when you whistle? ::ke:

I'm sure where he hunts if he even blew a horn noone else would hear it::ke: He has some prime land that is hunted by a few! Thats the american way and nothing wrong with that! We have our work cut out for us!
Wish yall the best of luck.:flag:

Bow Only

I'm sure where he hunts if he even blew a horn noone else would hear it::ke: He has some prime land that is hunted by a few! Thats the american way and nothing wrong with that! We have our work cut out for us!
Wish yall the best of luck.:flag:

You must be thinking of someone else. I hunt river swamp with 15 other members. My "prime land" is a grown up clear cut. It's hard for a bow hunter to do much with that. On the one "great" property I can hunt, I'm limited and can only hunt certain spots on certain days. But that's OK, I've done my homework already. Shooting lanes have been cut and stands have been in place. The buck I'm after will score right at 180, but for you guys, I'll settle for less.

Crabapples are falling like crazy and the sawtooths are coming down too. The deer haven't even found them and are still bachelored up and on someone else's property.