tapatalk iphone app?

deerehauler

Still can't believe GON has not stepped into the world of tap talk just falling back into the back seat. So easy to use its like mp3 compared to the 8 track.

bluemarlin

Check. Check... Check 1... The microphone is turned off everyone... We have been speaking to deaf ears and posting to a blind management.

cowhornedspike

I'm not sure ANYONE has enough clout to get them to go to tapatalk. They are clearly against it for some reason which they don't seem to think we are mature enough to either hear or understand so they simply stay silent.

My gut says is has something to do with "control" and them being concerned that they would somehow loose some control if it were being used. Only thing that makes sense to me anyway.

Garcia Mitchler

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:
its 2013, and STILL no Tapatalk... I even use it on my Blackberry.
Why the admins are against it when other forums with more security or sysop concerns have gone to it I don't know...
If GON wants to remain relevant they HAVE to go to either Tapatalk or forum Runner, or do their own forum app that works cross platform. The magazine chose to be relevant when they bought the forum from Woody and created the website. So this is not about a legacy company not embracing technology advances.

If not, I'll be here less and less just like everyone else in the state of Georgia that has a smart phone and uses it more than their laptops. Get with it guys. This is RIDICULOUS.

Toffy

too slow but moving.

Progress on what we want to do with this site and gon.com and marketplace is proceeding more slowly than I had hoped.
THIS FEATURE IS HIGH ON THE LIST.

Thanks

Gadget

Progress on what we want to do with this site and gon.com and marketplace is proceeding more slowly than I had hoped.

Thanks

Hmmm........ interesting.

DrewDennis

No Tapatalk is why GON is dying, along with the crappy "New" marketplace. Thats why me and most others are now on The ODT.

DrewDennis

Thanks

You should edit that to read. NOT MOVING AT ALL. You guys may as well close down the forums now and point the DNS records to the outdoors trader. Save everyone the time and heartbreak of dragging this out.

TurkeyKiller12

At least there has been a response. :clap: Networker, thank you for trying to get us the ability to access this site through tapatalk. Hopefully we'll have it soon!::;

Jeb

I keep checking back here from time to time. Tapatalk would be sweet. This site would get so many more hits for sure !

Gaducker

what is tap talk good for? i have it on a new phone and all it seems to do is get me to the forums with abunch of threads but thats all i can see.. and i cant navigate in those threads aswell...

pasinthrough

what is tap talk good for? i have it on a new phone and all it seems to do is get me to the forums with abunch of threads but thats all i can see.. and i cant navigate in those threads aswell...

Tapatalk will message you when you are quoted, so you can respond. You can also go back very easily and view topics you have posted on prior. You can see a list of what you have subscribed to and the search function is great. Uploading photos is a snap too. It just makes viewing a forum on the go much easier on a phone and without having to go through your web browser.

Tapatalk would be a great addition to this forum, but it doesn't look like it's ever gonna happen. Very sad indeed.

cowhornedspike

Thanks

Sure would hate to see what is low on the list.:deadhorse: