What are the chances?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Well then let me be the first to say Merry Christmas :banginghe. :(

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thanks... I just hope it happens! You pesky Gators have screwed us up more than a few times..

bullgator

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thanks... I just hope it happens! You pesky Gators have screwed us up more than a few times..

And it wouldn't bother me a bit if Ebenezer Scrooge was a gator fan. ::;

GA native

"What are the chances?"

I'm starting to contemplate a Penn St UGA rematch in the championship game.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Looking good so far and I still maintain that a Bama / UGA matchup would be better than any National Championship game played this year.

Both teams are statistic equals with Bama holding an edge over receptions / TD's at a 5+ point per game advantage.

I hope the stars continue to align and we get to see these teams go head to head. It would be like watching two identical twins going head to head in an MMA match.

Attachments

• Bama vs UGA stats.png
    Bama vs UGA stats.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 233

Browning Slayer

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Humility is just one week away..

Both teams schedule from here on out sucks, I think ours more than UGA's, but I do believe Auburn is going to be the breaking point for both, if there is one.

I hope Kirby keeps these young Champions of his focused now that they've hit the top and I know for a fact that the #2 tag was a gift to Saban. Bama will come out against the rest of their schedule meaner and nastier than the first part of the season.

It is going to be interesting for sure. I just hope everyone stays healthy.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Both teams schedule from here on out sucks, I think ours more than UGA's, but I do believe Auburn is going to be the breaking point for both, if there is one.

I hope Kirby keeps these young Champions of his focused now that they've hit the top and I know for a fact that the #2 tag was a gift to Saban. Bama will come out against the rest of their schedule meaner and nastier than the first part of the season.

It is going to be interesting for sure. I just hope everyone stays healthy.

probably sporting a nasty old G flag on your vehicle too. :bounce::bounce:

Matthew6

Banned thug
You're up awful early for a Left Coast thug aren't you?:bounce:

drive the wife to work everyday at 6 am then go striper fishing at grizzly island.drink wine. eat good food. run down to vallejo couple times a week and make sure Matt6thug jr. is hitting the books. enjoy my air force community. :flag: the rest of this place is nuts. rio vista, travis afb, suisun city, napa. hiway 12area is aok. and doable. the jelly belly bean factory is five miles away. so is the budweiser brewery. lol.

Browning Slayer

drive the wife to work everyday at 6 am then go striper fishing at grizzly island.drink wine. eat good food. run down to vallejo couple times a week and make sure Matt6thug jr. is hitting the books. enjoy my air force community. :flag: the rest of this place is nuts. rio vista, travis afb, suisun city, napa. hiway 12area is aok. and doable. the jelly belly bean factory is five miles away. so is the budweiser brewery. lol.

Living the good life! Enjoy brother, you earned it!:cool::cool:

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer

How many "ghost ships" are out in Suisun these days? My old client used to own a big apartment complex in Pittsburg that I'd have to visit a couple times a year. Strange place.

Matthew6

Banned thug
How many "ghost ships" are out in Suisun these days? My old client used to own a big apartment complex in Pittsburg that I'd have to visit a couple times a year. Strange place.

not near as many as years ago. the sturgeon fishing there can be epic. i will count them for you this weekend. lots of them been scrapped. wanna say a dozen or so. i know they are planning to move them all within this year. that is trecherous water. i typically confine my fishing back in the delta near grizzly island.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
One step closer, and a little wounded for Bama having 4 players leave the game injured. Four key players. I'm starting to see visions of last year where key injuries cost us in the big show.

If I had to bet, were Bama to play UGA today, I'd bet on UGA winning.

It's going to be interesting if we both can win out.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
might be the nc. but the dogs will stay home and it wont be close like 2012. bamas 2nd o is better than what the dogs have.:pop::pop::pop:

Not right now. Looks like Bama has this one in the bag, but if they were playing UGA tonight, UGA's offense is heads and tails above Bama's. Bama's Defense is still nasty though and would give the UGA offense fits.

I guess we'll find out in a week. No way I'd put money on this NC Game.

ROLL TIDE / GO DAWGS!!!!