Food Plots Are NOT Baiting...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Unless you spread bags of corn in them.. :rofl::rofl:

Josh B

Yeah the trick to killing big bucks is not shooting all the doe coming to plot or feeder. I have walls full of deer off both.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
If a foodplot is baiting, Every single roadside ditch in the southern more agricultural part of the state is nothing more than miles and miles of foodplots. Due to the spilt corn, peanuts and seed that blows off and out of the millions of pieces of equipment moved everyday during harvest and planting season.. This is the most asinine topic I have seen on the forum lately. Come down here and ride the roads to kill a deer foodplot haters, I don't care.. Lol.... Guess what, I pour out corn and shelled peanuts in the middle of my foodplots whenever I want to.. Hahahaha.. #whitebagseverywhere #cornfolife #ifyoucornittheywillcome

Browning Slayer

Have you been on my plots! I use both and love it.?

Hard to tell... I hunt a lot at night.. I've only tripped over a few piles and they were on RedNeck Richie's place..

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
My Avatar is a 85 acre foodplot.. All peanuts.. I have had 36 deer in that field at 1 time.. And the best part is I didn't pay a dime for it...

Browning Slayer

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I just realized I was post 1000 on Richie's thread. That sucker owes me a door prize. And I don't want no used corn feeder.