Another BAMA stud recruit

jbird1

...and he is all that. I watched him all year and he is electric. I never saw him get tired..even in rougher sledding. And of course, UGA got involved too late on him.

He runs WAY bigger than he is and delivers the blow like a 225er. I really wanted him bad but congrats to Bama. I was seeing Barry Sanders type moves out of him.

rex upshaw

How many backs is bama set to take in this class? I wonder how many letters saban sent him?

Congrats, seems like a good get.

lbzdually

Banned
I wonder if he'll be the one that gets a grayshirt (or a sorry letter) if a better back comes along and Saban needs a roster spot

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
How many backs is bama set to take in this class? I wonder how many letters saban sent him?

Congrats, seems like a good get.
I'm concerned about hs weight ( 190) but maybe a year under the guidance of Coach Cochran will beef him up.
As far as i know, he is the 2nd RB commit of the 2013 class. Altee Tenpenny( What a great name!) is the other RB commit.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Bama has recruited some very good RBs, it would make a lot of sense if he were red shirted.

rex upshaw

I'm concerned about hs weight ( 190) but maybe a year under the guidance of Coach Cochran will beef him up.
As far as i know, he is the 2nd RB commit of the 2013 class. Altee Tenpenny( What a great name!) is the other RB commit.

I thought the article said he was 205? At 190, I wouldn't be concerned, as once he gets on campus, he'll start putting on weight, but a redshirt wouldn't be a bad idea.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the article said he was 205? At 190, I wouldn't be concerned, as once he gets on campus, he'll start putting on weight, but a redshirt wouldn't be a bad idea.

Sorry, Rex. The video highlights said 190 but it was from his junior year. I imagine the 205 is now his correct weight. :cheers:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
UGA should be looking at those O lineman. That center and guards destroyed some people.

Glad to see i wasn't the only that noticed that Line. They were pushing people 5 yards back right off the snap.

jdgator

Yup. That kid is the real deal.

Hard to out-recruit Nick Saban. From what I hear he is a glutton for punishment.

jbird1

He only rushed for 302 yds. and 5 td's last night in the Dome against a very good D....would have gone for 400 if thay hadn't pulled him. He did everything but drive the bus, Bama folks. I havn't seen elusiveness quite like it since Barry Sanders.

jbird1

Doesn't sound like a very good D.

What do you consider good?

I consider a D with several D-1 prospects to be pretty good...one of which is a UGA commit Shaun McGee. Brookwood is a perennial powerhouse in Gwinnett and won the state title in 2010...not exactly cupcakes.