LWBJF GA. 2013 Tour Layout

LIPS

QUOTE=HAWGHUNNA;7325460]Guys, LWB will have a Sunday tournaments formatted, team circuit joining our Federation for 2013. The schedule and details of the circuit will be posted soon. The lakes will consist of 3 in Western Georgia and 3 in Eastern Alabama. The top 6 from the Sunday circuit will compete for the new Parsun electic outboard, along with the top 6 from LWB Ga.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Terry, any luck with a sponsor for the motor?

HAWGHUNNA

Terry, any luck with a sponsor for the motor?[/QUOTE]

No. I have not even began searching for 2013 club(s), or Federation sponsors yet. I'm about ready to put my nose to the grind stone. The LWB GA./LWB SD (Sunday Division) grand prize is guaranteed, wether we get sponsor help or not.

HAWGHUNNA

As for the 2013 LWB Georgia Division (Saturday Schedule), our alternate lake, will be Big Lazer Creek.

Note : A WMA Stamp (or one day Ga. fishing license) is required to fish the Big Lazer Creek.

Rattlin Rogue

Anybody been by Horton lately? Are we still on for 1/12?

HAWGHUNNA

Horton's ramps are closed. Big Lazer Creek will be our alternate lake. We will post a decision on December30th.

HAWGHUNNA

The LWB Ga. Entry fees - $40.00 per boat. Big bass pot is $10.00 per boat (optional).

The LWB Ga. Membership fee - $30.00 per angler.

HAWGHUNNA

That's what I'm hear'n. However ..

I went by Horton this evening. The water level looks to be higher than when the Cold Water Bass club launched there, a couple of months ago. But, the ramps are still marked, as being closed. We are gonna try to find out on Monday, if we will be allowed to launch, AT OWN RISK.

I will post on Monday, which lake we will fish, for our 2013 opener on January12th.

Rattlin Rogue

It's normally a "Fish at your own risk" deal, but the "Ramps Closed" sign at the pay station makes me wonder. Sure am hoping we can fish it!

HAWGHUNNA

I just spoke with the Fayette County Marshall's Office, and we are clear to launch (at own risk) on January 12th, for the LWB Ga. Season opener.

So, Lake Horton it is. Hope everyone can make it out, and Happy New Year to all.

Rattlin Rogue

sweeeeet!

Rattlin Rogue

Happy New Year!

HAWGHUNNA

Never mind fishing horton.

I talked to a friend, who said he was denied ramp access, by the marshall's office. So, i called them back, and they said no one would be allowed to use the ramps, while they are closed.

Sorry guys.

We will be at big lazer creek, on january 12th. Make sure you get a wma stamp, or one day georgia fishing license.