224" Evans County Monster......

Caleb290

I do not believe people realize how big of a deal this is. I do not believe there has ever been a deer killed this big in evans county. EVER

Gut Shot

Congrats on the Big Buck! That's definitely a GROWN UNN in my book!

superman1275

He should've got the binos out and and made sure both the boys were there before he shot....that poor ol buck lol

I hunt in evans county, and have seen pics of some huge bucks...but nothing like this! Thanks for sharing with us,it makes us all want to hit the woods.
P.s. I plant food plots and hunt over a corn field that I planted, am I just a corn killer?

The mtn man

I would pour out a semi of corn with those results

Don't waste your money, it's legal here, I don't know anybody who has done much good hunting over corn, sure they eat it during summer, deer don't seem to be much interested in a corn pile after acorns start falling also soft mast, I have fed them in my yard, after mid september they leave it.I think it's highly overated, Awesome buck by the way!

alan

Wow! what a buck. Congrats to the hunter!

new blood

Awesome

My hunting property is really really close to Mikell's. I heard about this deer weeks ago before it was killed. Apparently he had him on trail cam pics. I was hoping the rut would bring him to my property. It is crazy to think this deer might have roamed my woods. That's what keeps me going back every year. Congrats to Mikell.

CRIMINOLES

Move along, just another corn killed deer, not hunted.
Here we go again !! Another Davy Crockett /Daniel Boone ethics police!! There is no differance in a corn pile or a corn field or a food plot !!! Neither are native to the area it's all bait !! Congrats to the hunter !!