Men...!

GeorgiaBelle

Try cookin with em instead of throwin em! :biggrin2:

Back to the kitchen! :bounce:

You men are all the same, I don't care what you say. I'm sidin' with Lil Miss!!

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
You men are all the same, I don't care what you say. I'm sidin' with Lil Miss!!

I spend more time in the dang kitchen than ya'll do! :rofl:

Seeeeee!

Let she who is without skills... throw the first skillet! :biggrin2:

Attachments

• September%2009%20108.jpg
    September%2009%20108.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Game%20Day%20Food%20003.jpg
    Game%20Day%20Food%20003.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 148

Coastie

While the 19th ammendment to the constitution has been in affect for 90 years, the differences between men and women have been around for untold milenia, no mere writing by an organization such as the U.S. Congress is ever going to change that. Without knowing the specifics of your reasoning for your post, nobody on this board will ever be able to understand why you even bothered to go on the warpath in the first place, or at least I don't. But then again, I am merely a man.

Coastie

I swear to all of you, you better hope y'all never meet me in person! ;)

The mentally handicapped comment was unneccessary however. don't know if you noticed from my avatar, but I AM handicapped and you have no IDEA what type of comments I get every DAY from people who assume I'm "not all there". So I'm not making fun thank you very much.

Sorry, but looking at your avatar I don't see any sign of a handicap. I see a young lady with her dog that reminds me of my youngest sister.

GODZHUNTER77

hahaha this is funny. Can that poodle bay anything up?

And seriously, without women we would be in a lot of trouble. They simply state the obvious all the time. While we, of course, are overlooking it because the instructions are still somewhere in the box we opened three hours ago.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
sweet baby jesus! i just spent a weekend with 4 women in deer camp, i will iron my own shirts! nuf said!:whip::hair::cool:

And what I'm hearing through the WOWnetwork is that you'd do a good job of it too! :biggrin2: