Gripe of the day

Budda

I won 5000 on a scratch off an ain't got the money yet

Backlasher82

I won 5000 on a scratch off an ain't got the money yet

Have you checked the back of the ticket for instructions on how to cash it in?

My girlfriend gave me a scratch off ticket for my birthday and it was a $10,000 winner!

Only reason I haven't cashed it in is when I checked the back of the ticket, it said I had to cash it in at the North Pole and had to get Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny to sign off on the winnings.

Every time I ask my girlfriend if she wants to ride up there with me to cash it in she starts laughing uncontrollably and rolling around on the floor. Guess she just gets carried away thinking about all the fun stuff she can buy with $10,000.

Anyway, by the time she gets done laughing and carrying on it's too late to go to the North Pole. I ain't never been up North but I figure it'll probably take the better part of a day to get there so we might ought to wait until we can get an early start.

So what do you say Budda? Up for a road trip? Check your ticket and if you gotta cash it in at the North Pole too we can get an early start Monday morning and should be back home by supper time. Can't wait to see the look on her face when I come home toting that sack of money.

Tell you what, I'll even buy lunch if you'll take a picture of Santa and the Easter Bunny handing me that big old check. Don't imagine too many folks have a pic like that.:yeah:

Buck

You can't imagine my surprise when my wife asked me in the driveway when i got home today why my shirt was on inside out. :eek:

Worked all day, went by Costco and Publix on the way home and not a single person mentioned it all day. facepalm: :banginghe

Attachments

• shirt.JPG
    shirt.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 205
?

You can't imagine my surprise when my wife asked me in the driveway when i got home today why my shirt was on inside out. :eek:

Worked all day, went by Costco and Publix on the way home and not a single person mentioned it all day. facepalm: :banginghe

That's absolutely the funniest post I've seen on this forum. Goofball ::ke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hankus

you da man

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

Fashionista

Buck

My only guess as to why someone never mentioned it was because they were relieved my pants weren't down around my knees... :bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
My only guess as to why someone never mentioned it was because they were relieved my pants weren't down around my knees... :bounce:
Well obviously you were going for the stud look with your shirt unbuttoned. I would hate to think you buttoned a couple of them up facing your chest and nothing ever clicked to clue you in.:rofl:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

idjit . . . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Budda

Went to the stop and rob to turn it in an they said I needed to go to the lottery offfice to git paid. Ain't no trips to the North Pole for me unless I can bring back a few critters!

Have you checked the back of the ticket for instructions on how to cash it in?

My girlfriend gave me a scratch off ticket for my birthday and it was a $10,000 winner!

Only reason I haven't cashed it in is when I checked the back of the ticket, it said I had to cash it in at the North Pole and had to get Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny to sign off on the winnings.

Every time I ask my girlfriend if she wants to ride up there with me to cash it in she starts laughing uncontrollably and rolling around on the floor. Guess she just gets carried away thinking about all the fun stuff she can buy with $10,000.

Anyway, by the time she gets done laughing and carrying on it's too late to go to the North Pole. I ain't never been up North but I figure it'll probably take the better part of a day to get there so we might ought to wait until we can get an early start.

So what do you say Budda? Up for a road trip? Check your ticket and if you gotta cash it in at the North Pole too we can get an early start Monday morning and should be back home by supper time. Can't wait to see the look on her face when I come home toting that sack of money.

Tell you what, I'll even buy lunch if you'll take a picture of Santa and the Easter Bunny handing me that big old check. Don't imagine too many folks have a pic like that.:yeah:

Backlasher82

Went to the stop and rob to turn it in an they said I needed to go to the lottery offfice to git paid. Ain't no trips to the North Pole for me unless I can bring back a few critters!

Shoot, ain't no way I'd ride all the way to the North pole without bringing some critters back. I figure we can get a reindeer and maybe a couple of polars bears in there if we can get them to behave, might have to let the back seat down.

I was looking at the back of my winning ticket tonight and I may not have to go all the way to the North Pole after all. Take a look at this and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 155

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten

facepalm:......I have no words for this!!:rofl::rofl:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Wish my wife and kids had no words. They've been hammering me about this since I got home yesterday.. :banginghe

I think you should do it again today !! :bounce:

That'll show 'em that Pops don't give a dang !! :banana:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
also pop the collar next time when you go out as a family.

jerseycat9

Snowden is a traitor and his supporters need to start looking at him as a defector and if he does hold the info they say he might it could lead to a lot of American deaths. That's muh gripe today.

?

Wish my wife and kids had no words. They've been hammering me about this since I got home yesterday.. :banginghe

It shall not be forgotten here either. You know we're gonna bring this up time and time again. :bounce:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Maybe we should start up a mirror fund :bounce::bounce: