Walmart...

?

Ladies! Please!

If'n you're gonna stop and park double wide in the aisle to be chatty, don't do it in the tater chip aisle! facepalm: Some of us are trying to get to the Doritos. :whip:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ladies! Please!

If'n you're gonna stop and park double wide in the aisle to be chatty, don't do it in the tater chip aisle! facepalm: Some of us are trying to get to the Doritos. :whip:

Bump into their heels with your cart!
:rofl:

KDarsey

Do a slow walk by gas job on them...

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It had a square wheel so it ain't like they didn't have prior warning I was headed their way because they both looked. :bounce:

Should have said...beep beep!! :D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
It had a square wheel so it ain't like they didn't have prior warning I was headed their way because they both looked. :bounce:

all of em have square wheel...so they didnt notice anything out of ordinary

pushplow

Start carrying on an in depth conversation with yourself. Be sure to ask and answer a lot of questions. They'll leave!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Start carrying on an in depth conversation with yourself. Be sure to ask and answer a lot of questions. They'll leave!

I like this concept.

Actually, I have several variations of this type of conversation with myself as I get held up by slow inconsiderate shoppers.

Yep, just as you get really close to the blocked aisle, act like you are answering your phone say,

"Hello". "Margaret, don't worry. I told you that I killed her dead and thew her body in the trash container and the trash truck picked up that container a few minutes later. By now, she has been buried in the county landfill and ran over several times by that big machine that smashes up things. OK, day after tomorrow, I will take care of your other sister the same way. Pretty soon, you will get that big inheritance free and clear and we will be on easy street." :D:hair::stir::pop:

gunsaler111

Banned
Drool ,rub yourself,and ask em where the womans undergarments are.....They WILL move::gone:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Time to break out the Jeep and do some plowing.:D

abrannon

Attempt to squeeze thru any opening they may have left between the buggies or themselves while saying "Excuse me". They usually get the message and at least make a hole so that you can pass by. Of course depending on your size and appearance they might either look at you very strange or start talking about how rude some people are. Usually in my case I just get the blank expression.

By the way this also works at Kroger's, Winn Dixie, Publics and various other locations where the isles are prone to become meet and greets for the local population...