Suwanne River: Stephen C. Foster to Fargo

Longhairedkuntryboy

So I'm heading down to SCF next month for our annual trip. Last year we did the Suwanne from Griffis fish camp to Fargo. It was a pretty long trip. Almost a dark to dark deal. We want to do that section again but not the whole thing if possible. Does anyone know of a public accessible put in/take out spot between the 2 places?? I remember seeing a ramp about halfway but have no idea if anyone can use it.

Heathern

BANNED
I would be interested in intel on such a trio, too. But my interest would be in a 1-3 night trip from the Suwanee River Sill, dowstream. Not just a daytrip. 1-3 nights, with relatively safe parking at the put-in and take-out. Know of that, have your own personal gear (including boat, camping gear and food), then let's go. I have my own gear, and lack only the shuttle vehicle), but am itching to get amongst the blackwater and gators for 1-3 days. In other words, gators and cottonmouths ain't nuthin'. Everything else is everything.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
if there is one between the visitors center and the fish camp it flat sure ain't marked well. we were just on the sill 2 weeks ago and had a good time but we only day tripped out of Stephen C Foster. i have a couple vids of the trip if you search me on YouTube.