Panther??

six

Bobcat

shdw633

Bobcat....just something in the background making his tail look longer in my opinion

Chase4556

Agreed with bobcat. Face is to short and "round" to be a coyote. Front shoulders are very "cat" like.

It does look like it has a long tail, but it could be something in the photo. Two options in my opinion... bobcat or cougar. Probably a bobcat.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
It would be interesting to see any other pictures the trail camera got... My camera's are usually set for 3 pictures.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Even zooming in that tail looks kinda long for a Bobcat.

Possum

Banned
Obviously it’s a baby bobtailed cougar

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Look close at the upper center of the left hindquarter and you can see the outline of the bob tail with the black tip on the end of it.

jesnic

Obviously, it is a 5 legged, twin tailed, 36 toed galocktopus stalking bigfeets hanging out in a Sequoyah tree, just out of view.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Probably young skinny bobcat. Couple of blurry spots that give the illusion of a tail that's the darker outer part of the leg I guess. Like Nic said you can see the dark tip of the bobtail.

Attachments

• 8397242610_453a04ea2e_b.jpg
    8397242610_453a04ea2e_b.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,362

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Look close at the upper center of the left hindquarter and you can see the outline of the bob tail with the black tip on the end of it.

You are right Nic, if you start at the bottom and follow that growth coming out of the ground you can see it clearly.