20lb turkey and a deer loin!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Smoking my first turkey,call me crazy but i am a little tired of the deep fried ones!?

Attachments

• 2010-12-24_13-01-20_55.jpg
    2010-12-24_13-01-20_55.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 546
  • 2010-12-24_13-01-11_575.jpg
    2010-12-24_13-01-11_575.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 547
  • 2010-12-24_08-47-01_619.jpg
    2010-12-24_08-47-01_619.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 547

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

JDBrown

Ain't nothing crazy about it, a smoked turkey beats the heck out of a deep fried one any day, and that backstrap just makes it even better! Just my opinion now mind you.

NwRedFisher

That is a good looking pile of meat. I have been smoking the turkey the last few years. The dang peanut oil is so expensive. Oh yea, I am still waiting on my chili.

Dub

Heck yes.

That tenderloin had to be delicious. Nicely wrapped for great protection & flavor.

Smoked turkey is looking great, too. I also tend to prefer grilled food over fried versions. Deep fried turkey can be really good....but the average smoked bird trumps it....imho. Recently did some fried wings at home....trying to duplicate the General Tso's wings from a great local restaurant. They turned out good....but just not what I was hoping for. Smoked/grilled wings are my favorite.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Heck yes.

That tenderloin had to be delicious. Nicely wrapped for great protection & flavor.

Smoked turkey is looking great, too. I also tend to prefer grilled food over fried versions. Deep fried turkey can be really good....but the average smoked bird trumps it....imho. Recently did some fried wings at home....trying to duplicate the General Tso's wings from a great local restaurant. They turned out good....but just not what I was hoping for. Smoked/grilled wings are my favorite.

Note taken and thank you sir!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That still looks delicious eight years later.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member