Trouble postings pictures from iphone

Ugahunter2013

Why am inhabing trouble posting pictures directly from iphone? Dont really like putting link to photobuckrt for privacy reasons

GhostRed7

Dunno THIS forum's specifics, but managing several others...

Pretty sure it's the way the forum is designed. Even when trying to put a pic from my PC, it prompts for a URL (online like photobucket/imgur/etc). This eliminates the need for the forum's servers to have to store images and eat space.

Translated: It's working as forum-designed and nothing wrong with your iPhone

EDIT: After some quick digging, there is an option to add directly from device... but you have to go into advanced mode and do it as an attachment vs. an image:

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=732646

quinn

It has to do with the size of the image. There's probably a easier way but I email it to myself and use the small or medium size. On the longest side of the image it can't be over 1000.

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
I have Adblock plus on my iPhone. Doesn't matter if I screen shot, resize to smallest size it won't let me upload pics. Safari won't let me log onto GON. If my iPad starts this I'm done with trying to post pics. I even installed image size app to my phone to no avail! Very frustrating!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I have Adblock plus on my iPhone. Doesn't matter if I screen shot, resize to smallest size it won't let me upload pics. Safari won't let me log onto GON. If my iPad starts this I'm done with trying to post pics. I even installed image size app to my phone to no avail! Very frustrating!

I have Adblock on my iphone 6S as well as an image resizer app and have no problems. It sounds like some setting on your phone is cocking you up sidewise Moon but I couldn't guess what it is.