No public access to public land NF.

Big7

The Oracle
I'm saying if tax payers (every tax payer,not just surrounding owners) have paid for it, they should have some type of return. They answer is not snatching private property. But if it was bought with taxes, people should have access, including all the groups I've listed . Not just hunters. Was it landlocked when purchased ? if so someone should be held accountable . Sale it . If it's leased, let it run out. It's useless to the public if they have no access.

That's eggzactlyy right.

Why do I need to FUND something I DON'T have access to?

The answers is very simple:

NOT! facepalm:

Possum

Banned
There are plenty of federal lands that you don’t have access to that are not national forest. We are talking about a few hundred acres out of about 750,000 acres of national forest in GA.
And y’all keep saying your taxes go to maintaining it, how? It’s trees and dirt. It doesn’t cost anything to maintain.

Hillbilly stalker

There are plenty of federal lands that you don’t have access to that are not national forest. We are talking about a few hundred acres out of about 750,000 acres of national forest in GA.
And y’all keep saying your taxes go to maintaining it, how? It’s trees and dirt. It doesn’t cost anything to maintain.

It doesn't matter if it's only 1/2 acre . It's the point. Right is right,wrong is wrong. If it was infested with pine beetles who would have to do something about it ? If a dead tree from the NF fell on one of the surrounding owners buildings or vehicles, who would they be crying to get it fixed ? If there was a fire on the NF and it spread to property owners , who would they want to be held responsible ? It doesn't matter if the "original tax payers "are passed or not.......still tax payers. Maybe if the public cannot access it, they shouldn't allow the surrounding owners to trespass/ or use it either.

Possum

Banned
It doesn't matter if it's only 1/2 acre . It's the point. Right is right,wrong is wrong. If it was infested with pine beetles who would have to do something about it ? If a dead tree from the NF fell on one of the surrounding owners buildings or vehicles, who would they be crying to get it fixed ? If there was a fire on the NF and it spread to property owners , who would they want to be held responsible ? It doesn't matter if the "original tax payers "are passed or not.......still tax payers. Maybe if the public cannot access it, they shouldn't allow the surrounding owners to trespass/ or use it either.

Your last sentence sums it up. Jealousy that someone else gets to use it. Vote for Bernie Sanders next time and all your wishes and dreams may come true. I’m done on this subject.

Hillbilly stalker

Your last sentence sums it up. Jealousy that someone else gets to use it. Vote for Bernie Sanders next time and all your wishes and dreams may come true. I’m done on this subject.

Real cute....and you can vote for Hillary and special people can keep their special privileges ( that other people paid for). FYI, I didn't vote for either one of the 3 stooges

watermedic

If it is the tract that I looked at, there is access by the side of the road. You would just have to hump it in. Looks like some steep terrain though.