Kentucky Gun Co

The bigger gun stores like that one and, say, Bud's, have the internet sales thing figured out and typically sales are quite smooth. Just have your FFL picked out and have a copy tosend to KGC or ensure your FFL sends one promptly. The good part is that you'll also save on sales tax over buying the gun locally.

As an aside, the Vortex Crossfire II gets my support as a decent, worthwhile scope. I had one in 1-4×24 (30mm) on top of the rifle I took my Kentucky buck with last month. It's a very good value in its market niche.

Good luck with your new rifle!

Dr. Strangelove

Buddy of mine ordered that very gun/scope combo deal, it came in no problems at the FFL we use. Seems to be a good scope and rifle, but it's a Christmas gift, so he hasn't fired it.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I ordered one in .243 from them yesterday. My local FFL dealer said that he had had no problems with them in the past.

pacecars

There is also a $75 mail in rebate from T/C on new Compasses bought before 12/31. That makes it a heck of a deal

zman

I ordered the 308 last fri and got it in on wed. No problem what so ever.. They already had my ffl so went smooth n easy..

normaldave

GON Weatherman

frankwright

KYGUNCO is one of my goto internet gun shops. Never had any problem with them and usually have really good prices and cheap or fre shipping.

Wjackson11x

I ordered one form them a few weeks ago for my son's Christmas present (7mm-08). Very smooth transaction with them and had it to my FFL within 3 days.

The gun is very accurate for a $200 rifle! I'm actually thinking about buying one for myself in 6.5 Creedmoor.

fiddlinduke

I ordered the 6.5 creedmore from KYGunCo last thursday. My FFL dealer just called me and told me it's in. i didn't get the combo, just the gun.:fine: