North Georgia Traditional Archery Club - July Shoot; Pictures Added....

Al33

I sure enjoyed the morning and all the help that showed up to assist Skunkhound and I. Many hands make light work and make work fun.

New safety rails were installed for the practice range which serve to limit the maximum distance one is to shoot on the range.

Of course we shot the course before departing and on one of the turkey targets Roger indicated to me I needed to shoot about 2" left of his arrow to center the ten ring. I focused hard on the spot but I shot 2" right of where both Roger and I wanted it to go.:bounce:

Hope to see a good crowd tomorrow.

Attachments

• NGTsetup7-13-13-1.jpg
    NGTsetup7-13-13-1.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 315
  • NGTsetup7-13-13-2.jpg
    NGTsetup7-13-13-2.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 321

PRlongbow

Don't let gene fool ya'll , he's pretty good with clippers himself must've been taken pointers from Tomi::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:;)

dutchman

Don't let gene fool ya'll , he's pretty good with clippers himself must've been taken pointers from Tomi::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:;)

I should have known this was coming.:bounce:

All I have to say is that I hope everyone enjoys coming up the drive tomorrow and not having limbs hit their vehicles. Paul is good at brush removal as well...

Last edited:

jjy

We had a great time this morning even with the intermittent showers. Only wounded one popular tree and ended the shoot with the same amount of arrows as I started so I feel I did pretty good. Huge thanks to everybody who makes this happen, very professionally operation and super friendly folks. Already looking forward to my next shoot, can't make the Aug. shoot as that is the weekend of Linda and I's anniversary, but will definitely make some shoots this winter.

PRlongbow

Awesome shoot, great times, great people What a wonderful day Thanks to all who made it happen.

Munkywrench

Had a blast today with some great people and got some great info. Didn't lose any arrows, but I think I'm gonna change my screen name to Two Feather Tony

jerry russell

We had a great time up there today. Thanks to everyone that
made it happen. It was good to see some old friends and to meet some new ones.

Al33

Despite the less than desirable weather we had a great turnout.:) Seeing so many folks there makes all efforts to host a shoot worthwhile. Thanks for coming!!!! Wished I could have shot with everyone that made it.

I didn't have much time for picture taking but did manage these two:

Little Ms Josie liked the weather as you can see.:D

Tomi got to visit with her long time friend Rebecca who made it over late in the day.

Attachments

• NGTA7-14-13-2.jpg
    NGTA7-14-13-2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 270
  • NGTA7-14-13-1.jpg
    NGTA7-14-13-1.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 270

dutchman

Good job, Al and Dave on the shoot today. You hosted a fine one.

Thanks to all who had a part in set up, take down, and everything in between. There is a huge amount of behind the scenes stuff going on all the time to make this club run well that folks might never be aware of because it's running right and there are never any problems. I want to thank these guys, too. They know who they are and so do I...

Skunkhound

Great turnout today, and always great to spend time with folks I just don't see enough. Katie and Gracie loved it, and will probably be regulars from here out. It's a great joy being on the host side of the grill getting to serve so many fine and happy people.
See ya all next month!

chenryiv

Al and David, Great set-up!! Karen, Parker & I enjoyed seeing everyone once again. NGTA officers another great shoot as always.

bigdawg25

looks like you guys had a blast. I am kicking myself for not making it this time; with a new job and everything else going on, I have been devoting less time to my hobbies in last couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll make it next month.

Jake Allen

Great turnout today, and always great to spend time with folks I just don't see enough. Katie and Gracie loved it, and will probably be regulars from here out. It's a great joy being on the host side of the grill getting to serve so many fine and happy people.
See ya all next month!

You, Al, and Katie put on a great shoot!

Thank you all very much. :clap:

TNGIRL

Thank You to Al and David for hosting Sunday's shoot and for Todd with the wonderful devotion he gave us Sunday morning. Ethan did a great job singing for us!!!:clap: Love that song!!!! All the folks that set-up on Sat did a great job. :cool: It was an enjoyable course for sure!!!! We had several first timers!!!! That's wonderful. :yeah: Jeff and I got to shoot with a couple from Stockbridge (Joe and Linda) and Billy Jolly from Texas found us and spent the entire day!:fine: Hope everyone comes back next month again! I took a few pics....here tiz for your viewing pleasure.....:biggrin3:

Attachments

• DSCF7643.jpg
    DSCF7643.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 226
  • DSCF7642.jpg
    DSCF7642.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCF7647.jpg
    DSCF7647.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCF7645.jpg
    DSCF7645.jpg