Tractor Value

Rebel 3

I think it is a good deal, but all the blue book sites want you to pay for tractors. It is a early 2000s New Holland TC33D, 33hp, hydrostatic, 4x4, 480hrs, front end loader with 5ft bush hog brand rotary cutter and bush hog brand finishing mower. $10,000. I am not really in market for a tractor, but if it is a really good deal I would get it. It is a family member that is selling it.

rospaw

My thoughts.... Good to very good price being 4x4, loader, good brand implements and low hrs. A steal..... nah..... make money on it...not really... needed one buy it!
My humble opinion.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I think it is a good deal, but all the blue book sites want you to pay for tractors. It is a early 2000s New Holland TC33D, 33hp, hydrostatic, 4x4, 480hrs, front end loader with 5ft bush hog brand rotary cutter and bush hog brand finishing mower. $10,000. I am not really in market for a tractor, but if it is a really good deal I would get it. It is a family member that is selling it.

Yes that is a great deal. The tractor and loader are worth the asking price without the implements

stringmusic

Yes that is a great deal. The tractor and loader are worth the asking price without the implements

Agreed. From what I've been looking at that is a great deal.

Robert28

Might wanna PM elfiii. I think he has that same tractor and could tell you all about it.