The Masters . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Who are ya pulling for/against ??

Would love to see Fred Couples win, ain't gonna happen.

Would love to see Tiger CHOKE !!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I’m rooting for Tiger to make a comeback.

turkeykirk

Pulling for Jordan Spieth.

baddave

i'm pullin for phil michelson but i would bet on crybaby bubba

Oldstick

Did ya'll see Tony Fanau's hole-in-one yesterday, with 2 or 3 of his small kids in white coveralls jumping for joy behind him, then his freak ankle injury??? He acted like it had happened before and popped in right back in place. It was obviously dislocated at the very least.

Incredible, front foot that takes all the weight at the end of a long drive or full swing. Plus a rookie at Augusta, not to mention walking up and down all the hills for 18. And he is still in the top 3 after the first day?????

How can you not route for him??? Yes, it was obviously his lapse of caution in the excitement, but who hasn't had many of those?

WayneB

I'm pulling for a rain out so all these folk can get outta here and I can go across town.

I hate the masters..

BornToHuntAndFish

Nice close competition after the 1st round.

Sergio Garcia's 13-stroke Hole 15 Par 5 was rough.

Hope the Saturday rains do not impact the tournament too badly.

I’m rooting for Tiger to make a comeback.

The Masters

Published on April 5, 2018

Watch Tiger Woods' first round in under three minutes

Pulling for Jordan Spieth.

The Masters

Watch Jordan Spieth's first round in under three minutes

Did ya'll see Tony Fanau's hole-in-one yesterday, with 2 or 3 of his small kids in white coveralls jumping for joy behind him, then his freak ankle injury??? He acted like it had happened before and popped in right back in place. It was obviously dislocated at the very least.

Incredible, front foot that takes all the weight at the end of a long drive or full swing. Plus a rookie at Augusta, not to mention walking up and down all the hills for 18. And he is still in the top 3 after the first day?????

How can you not route for him??? Yes, it was obviously his lapse of caution in the excitement, but who hasn't had many of those?

The Masters

Watch Tony Finau's first round in under three minutes

The Masters

Watch Matt Kuchar's first round in under three minutes

photo.jpg

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Anybody notice Julius/Tigger's not roided up like he was ??

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Mr. Gary Player doesn't age much ?? Would love to of heard his conversation with Mr. Jack on the tee !!