Injun Joe

Wooduck

It is with a heavy heart that I let all of his friends on this site know that on Monday Injun Joe was fishing in Montana and was swept under by the current and lost his life. Please keep him and our family in your prayers.
Thank You

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to hear it. He will be missed very much in here. Never met him, but I always enjoyed his posts, and I have a couple of his flies that I got from him through the fly swaps.

61BelAir

I hate to hear it. He will be missed very much in here. Never met him, but I always enjoyed his posts

Same here. It sounds like he was a good man and died doing what he loved. I think we'd all like to have that said about our self one day. Prayers for his family.

duckbill

Oh no! That's sad news. I've always enjoyed talking with him. Never met him in person, but always wanted to. Prayers for his family.

Cmp1

BANNED
Same here. It sounds like he was a good man and died doing what he loved. I think we'd all like to have that said about our self one day. Prayers for his family.

X2,,,, heard about this in the PF,,,,prayers for the family,,,,

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh man!! I am heart broken about my friend. We have fished together many times. May God Bless Brent's family!