Fish are starting to bite...

M77 Ruger

Me and the wife went out this weekend and was able to get on some fish. Got on the early morning trout bite and ended up with 13 total. Was able to pick up 2 rat reds on mud minnows targeting flounder. Never could get any flounder takers. The sharks were ever where. At one point I had 6 swimming around the area we were in. All in all a had good day and finally got the new boat slimed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=17s&v=yw1z6ZNNS0Y

tlee22

Nice. I am taking a group of boy scouts on a 5 day kayaking trip down the GA coast near tybee and I hope we get into some sharks.

M77 Ruger

Nice. I am taking a group of boy scouts on a 5 day kayaking trip down the GA coast near tybee and I hope we get into some sharks.

Shouldn’t be a problem. They are everywhere right now. If you have some mullet or cut bait it’s a guarantee

Ihunt

I can’t wait. Will be down there May 18th and will be fishing with sting ray wings, bonito, and Jack Crevalle. Trying a new chumming technique. Hope everything goes as planned.

M77 Ruger

I can’t wait. Will be down there May 18th and will be fishing with sting ray wings, bonito, and Jack Crevalle. Trying a new chumming technique. Hope everything goes as planned.

With those baits it should be prime

Day trip

Use small hooks and light line. Young fellas catching a 3 ft shark in a kayak might be more than you bargain for.

ssramage

Nice. I'm itching to get out again...family matters every weekend are keeping me sidelined right now though.

Ihunt

With those baits it should be prime

Thanks. I hope so. I love catching the sharks. Fun and usually easy to catch. A blacktip can give a tarpon a run for his money imo with the acrobatics. Y’all can have the reds and trout.

M77 Ruger

Thanks. I hope so. I love catching the sharks. Fun and usually easy to catch. A blacktip can give a tarpon a run for his money imo with the acrobatics. Y’all can have the reds and trout.

Yeah those black tips are always fun to catch. Especially When they decide to cut loose and do flips and stuff