Luck at Cochran

acoffman3

Well I didn't really use my new flyrod to catch these bad boys but I did use a fly with a larger spinner on it. They may not be as big as the hogs some others have caught they are my first two trout ever so I was pretty happy (the last two are of the same brown). Hope everyone else took advantage of the nice day today!

Attachments

• bow1.jpg
    bow1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 270
  • brown1.jpg
    brown1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 271
  • brown2.jpg
    brown2.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 272

luv2drum

Hey, those are respectable sized trout. :cool: I would be thrilled over trout that size.
You have to remember that these monsters :eek:that these guys have been posting are are from specially managed and stocked trophy waters, so those fish are not typical of what you find in most streams in Georgia.
The biggest trout that I have caught from a stream would be bait for what you caught.:rofl::rofl:
Thanks for sharing.:flag::flag:

acoffman3

Went to Cochran again about 6pm for a half hour after my classes and caught two more 10" bows. Was using the same fly spinner I used to catch the two posted above. I've been going there quite a bit since it's only a mile from my place and I hardly ever see anyone there, and if there is another car or two they are usually running the trails.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Good work. A little trout fishing in the city will go a long way with getting rid of some of that Georgia Tech stress!

acoffman3

Hah yeah and I'm pretty sure you know how I'm feelin; you have no idea how hard I convinced my fiance to let us live here on the river. I'm really surprised there's not more people that go down there. Granted the fish caught are probably all stock and not as big as others but heck it makes for a good time.