Post your Speck Pics (not Stockers)

devolve

brooooook1.jpg

TroutManJoe

One of my personal faves.... From S****R Creek....
Brookie3.jpg

Doug B.

No, that is definitely a speck. A cutthroat has black spots on them, and the front edge of their fins are not white. Here is a picture of a cutthroat I caught in Colorado....

Attachments

• tn[2] (640 x 480).jpg
    tn[2] (640 x 480).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,387
Last edited:
some big boys

Caught these real nice brookies. All are wild fish caught in small streams.

Attachments

• brookies.jpg
    brookies.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1,482
Just thought I would bring this one back up with a few pictures from one trip this summer. Of course I didn't have a camera on the days we caught 60+.
IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

rigderunner

Caught these real nice brookies. All are wild fish caught in small streams.

boy if you caught all of them by yourself youd better be careful because you dont never know were the man in the green pants is hiding i learned that the hard way i just gave my 9th fish to my bestfreind cause he had 7 and i had 8 and we both wanted a limit the man in green came out real quick he was also quick to brake out the ticket book

rigderunner

and may i add its 125 dollars a fish after your limit plus a 355 dollar fee on top of that then court cost be careful is all i got to say now i catch 7 and go to the house

flyrod444

Here is one around 11" my son caught when he was around 3 years old. My family owns a 1/2 mile section of a small stream that is full of specks and 9 to 10 inches are common, but this one was a nice fish for even this stream. He didn't catch it on flyrod at 3 but is doing well with one at 10. It was caught in the hole behind him.
Jack
jaredwithbrooktrout_zps5b21d7f8.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Killer Kyle

Here is one around 11" my son caught when he was around 3 years old. My family owns a 1/2 mile section of a small stream that is full of specks and 9 to 10 inches are common, but this one was a nice fish for even this stream. He didn't catch it on flyrod at 3 but is doing well with one at 10. It was caught in the hole behind him.
Jack

Let's be BFF's. Haha

River Rambler

Jack

Forget the speck...that's a proud boy right there at a very young age. Way to go DAD!!!!

:clap:

flyfisher007

A few from an Italy Trip

I caught these while on a trip to the Mastallone River in Italy. The 2 in the in the water I had caught back to back and they stayed right there while I caught about 10 more out of one run.

Attachments

• Mastalonne Brooke.jpg
    Mastalonne Brooke.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 978
  • pair of Brookes.jpg
    pair of Brookes.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 931