What's hatching this weekend?

absuches

This weekend a friend of mine and I plan to head up to Suches to try our luck on Coopers, Rock Creek, and the Toccoa. I've been looking at hatch charts and tying up a few caddis', light cahills, even tried my hand a a couple green drakes (a first for me, but they look fishy enough "I hope!") with a couple hare's ears also. Has anyone fished these creeks lately (or any other N. Ga streams) and what are ya'll's opinions on what may be coming off the water this weekend? And also, what are ya'll's opinions on strike indicators? Do you normally use a larger dry fly, yarn indicators, or putty? My experience is that each has it's ups and downs, just curious to see what others prefer. Thanks for any help and good luck to anyone else heading out this weekend!
-AB

WinMag.300

those creeks are hatchery supported and Heavily hatchery supported even the Toccoa. Out of those three the Toccoa is the one where actual hatches may entice fish. Other than that junk food or general patterns should catch stocker trout. Go small and bright or big and ugly. The fish in those streams usually do not have time to adjust to stream life before going home on a stringer.

Flies: Sanjuan worm, Y2k, Egg patterns, Hares ears sz 12, Prince Nymphs sz 14. Orange stimulators.

WinMag.300

of course

yes... :)

Greenie Weenie. Have about 100 on you. WIld and stocker fish are killing those right now.