Jim P

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Have not seen hide nor hair of him this season. Hope him and his Brittany Abbey are OK. Gil

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
I am sorry to hear of his wife's passing. My condolences to him and his family. Gil

Beagle Stace

Really sorry to hear of this sad news, spoke with Mr. Jim recently. Always pleasant to talk with and a class act. Sincere condolences also to Mr. Jim and his family.

Jim P

Thanks everyone it means alot, the Drs. all said she was making progress (alot they know) it's been real hard looseing my best friend but I know she is in heaven taking care of all my little Britts from the past. George how have you been haven't heard from you in a hundred years. Again thanks everyone.

StevePickard

Jim,
It was a pleasure spending Saturday judging bird dogs with you. It was really good finally getting to meet you after talking with you on the forum for all this time. I know times must be tough now but just remember you have a bunch of friends that care about you! I'm here if you ever need anything and I'm sure all your other friends are there for you too! Don't hesitate to call on us if you need a friend!
Steve

george hancox

i'm ok Jim, I wish I had paid better attention to what has been going on. I was selfish and for got about my friends and their needs. hope you and Bill can forgive me and if there is anything you need please let me know. I'm a little slow with this cane ,but I get there in the end.
George

Jim P

George it's good to hear from you and your doing better, we need to get out there even if we have to use 2 canes.

Last edited:

george hancox

ya we both need get out there again.I know my dogs are so fat they just laugh at me and role over for another belly rub.Went in for more shots in my knee yesterday. I guess they wat to get their moneys worth. knee cap is cracked and arthritis is cut into something or other. I guess they don't want me shooting little birdies. LOL miss you hope this finds you well still saying prayers for you and Bill

Jim P

George every 6 months the Dr. shoots some kind of gell into my left knee it works for the 6 months and then I have to get more I wish they would just do the knee replacement and get it over with. For sure this season we will get together and see if we can still hit a bird this last season I only went twice then the crap started.

pine nut

Sounds like we could have our own "One Legged Crippled Up Bird Hunters Club"! Think about it ... we'd be charter members! Good to see you two back posting. Lets all get better and get together some time.

george hancox

I want to sign up first Bill.Just had a call from the docs and have to go threw some more Obama care crap. last few weeks have been intense. My dogs are as fat as me now so we all ride the wagon and let my grandson point the birds.

Sam H

Hey Jim....I haven't been around much in the past few months....But want to give my condolences for your wife....I know its got to be a tough time...Considering your circumstances , I hope you and Abbey are doing well...Prayers for your comfort and Peace

Jim P

How's it going Sam, things are still hard especially being alone, this coming season will be better I hope, George and Bill maybe we could call our little group Cripple Birdhunters Unlimited lol. I guess I'll be still hunting these little rockets untill the put me in the ground.

gsppurist

Has anyone thought of finding a Plantation in Mid GA for a GON Upland retreat? I have been wondering what the turnout would be. Mostly a social gathering and brag or hide in shame depending on how our dogs do.

pine nut

How's it going Sam, things are still hard especially being alone, this coming season will be better I hope, George and Bill maybe we could call our little group Cripple Birdhunters Unlimited lol. I guess I'll be still hunting these little rockets untill the put me in the ground.

That last sentence is a requirement of membership, Jim! LOL! I hope we're both able to do that and have several more years to do it!

Jim P

gs we did this a few years ago and only 5 people showed up, it was good meeting Bill, George, Coach and Stacey and we ate good. Oh there is going to be a get together this Saturday Brandon Sims told me, I'll get the info.