Daily Bible Verse

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

2 Cor 10 (Also reference to Psalm 34:2)
17 “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.” 18 For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

formula1

Re:

2 Cor 11
12 And what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

formula1

Re:

2 Cor 12
9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

formula1

Re:

2 Cor 13
5 Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test!

formula1

Re:

2 Cor 13
11 Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

formula1

Re:

2 Cor 13
14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.
3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 2
11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish in the way, for His wrath is quickly kindled. Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 3
3 But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
4 I cried aloud to the Lord, and He answered me from His holy hill.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 4
4 Be angry, and do not sin; ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. Selah
5 Offer right sacrifices, and put your trust in the Lord.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 5
11 But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may exult in You.
12 For You bless the righteous, O Lord; You cover him with favor as with a shield.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 6
4 Turn, O Lord, deliver my life; save me for the sake of your steadfast love.
5 For in death there is no remembrance of you; in Sheol who will give you praise?

formula1

Re:

Psalm 7
10 My shield is with God, who saves the upright in heart.
11 God is a righteous judge, and a God who feels indignation every day.
12 If a man does not repent, God will whet His sword; He has bent and readied His bow;
13 He has prepared for him his deadly weapons, making His arrows fiery shafts.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 8

1 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.
2 Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
4 what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?
5 Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.
6 You have given him dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under his feet,
7 all sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field,
8 the birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea, whatever passes along the paths of the seas.
9 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 9
9 The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
10 And those who know your name put their trust in You,
for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 10
4 In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek Him; all his thoughts are, “There is no God.”

formula1

Re:

Psalm 11
4 The Lord is in His holy temple; the Lord's throne is in heaven; His eyes see, His eyelids test the children of man.
5 The Lord tests the righteous, but His soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

formula1

Re;

Psalm 12
6 The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 13
6 I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 14
2 The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.