Guess what??

YellowKnife

Guess what this'un is made of. Bet Nic will know, give you a hint. It come from Allbaineee:bounce:

Attachments

• owl knives 003.jpg
    owl knives 003.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 726
  • owl knives 004.jpg
    owl knives 004.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 725
  • owl knives 005.jpg
    owl knives 005.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 716

Nugefan

:fine::clap::cheers:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
High grade honey gold Coastal Plains chert. Mighty nice. The obliques are fine too.

YellowKnife

Dave usually has some slabs, Rick Scwhartz probally show up with a bunch raw stuff. I got this piece from Larry Miller from Valdosta, look me up and I'll introduce you to him. And of course my buddy Craig Ratzat will be there with a bunch of other stuff

jcinpc

Gone but not forgotten
Curtis smith was at larrys I believe during our florida knap-ins, I saw some really nice stuff he had at the sop choppy knap-in. Rick has been out west and hasn't been to any knap-ins, he lives behind me, I might have to stop in and see what he has been finding. killer blade you made there

YellowKnife

Curtis smith was at larrys I believe during our florida knap-ins, I saw some really nice stuff he had at the sop choppy knap-in. Rick has been out west and hasn't been to any knap-ins, he lives behind me, I might have to stop in and see what he has been finding. killer blade you made there
Thanks j ! I spoke with Dave Monday, if I remember correctly he said Curtis may not make N. Ga. I hate that as it is always a treat watching him beat out those super thin points. I hope Rick brings desert wood, I messed round last year and let it get gone. Do you plan to join us?

Latest posts